Is autopop between different PS4 versions still possible?

I got the plat on Fall Guys on the original launcher and did the autopop for the new EU version, but I put off the NA version "for later". Question that I have now is, would the autopop on the NA stack of PS4 Fall Guys be possible by just opening the game downloaded from NA alt? Or some changes happened and that no longer works?

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Only if you've never played the game before, else no it isn't, because the F2P/PS5 patch broke the cross-save feature so it no longer works properly :(.

Did it got broken immediately upon release of F2P or only after PS5 version? Because I did autopop PS4 EU version after finishing the OG stack and I had few friends who autopopped both EU and NA stack

7 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Did it got broken immediately upon release of F2P or only after PS5 version? Because I did autopop PS4 EU version after finishing the OG stack and I had few friends who autopopped both EU and NA stack

Pretty sure the PS4 versions (NA and EU) popped fine but the PS5 version didn’t seemed to work and it still does not to this day

Edited by Drizzora-

28 minutes ago, Varhur said:

My understanding is it broke almost instantly :(:

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 3 weeks later...

I played and got platinum on the original ps4 version.

• If I boot up the new ps4 launcher on the ps5 I should get them all to auto-pop on a new ps4 list?
  • And then boot-up the new ps5 version I will get a new blank list. And I have to disconnect my EPIC games account and create a new one to start getting all the PS5 list again?

Is this accurate? Also,

• Is there likely to still be bugs beyond this?
  • Is the infallible trophy any easier to get now?

Do miss the game am itching to dive back in!

32 minutes ago, muddybloke said:

I played and got platinum on the original ps4 version.

• If I boot up the new ps4 launcher on the ps5 I should get them all to auto-pop on a new ps4 list?
  • And then boot-up the new ps5 version I will get a new blank list. And I have to disconnect my EPIC games account and create a new one to start getting all the PS5 list again?

Is this accurate? Also,

• Is there likely to still be bugs beyond this?
  • Is the infallible trophy any easier to get now?

Do miss the game am itching to dive back in!

AFAIK, Auto-pop straight up doesn't work any more :(.