This game is so boring

TEABAGMANBEARPIG

Yeah i was aware the plat was a long grind, just didnt think the story missions were also grindy as hell. will still try to get some of the story done, not going for the plat on this one.

I got save the world for free back when it launched on ps4, hence why i started it, though im not a completionist, so only plat games i enjoy playing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2024 at 3:52 AM, TheDarkKratos said:

Lmao. Fortnite is absolute pure garbage. Even that dickhead Prince Harry said so. Not that I GAFF what he thinks about anything.

I got the plat, and I ABSOLUTELY loved it. One of best game i've played in my life, I like that game so much that I got 6000 hours on it. You just need patience, you can do like me and do the 1000 pwos in 2 weeks, or do 10-20 pwos per day and it would take only a few months playing 2-3 hours per day!! Platinum took me only a few hundreds hours(about 500 hours). Can be done quickly if in rush mode.

Edited by draqilo
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve just recently jumped back in after a long time away from it and I have done about 50 PWO missions and I have remembered why I got burnt out. It is a proper slog especially with randoms who don’t vote to start the mission and just want to trade. I’ve still got just over 700 PWO missions to go on top of the other grindy trophies 

• 3 weeks later...

A thing I used to do, is to play in asian servers... It was still long but faster, cause in european/NA servers people only wants to trade weapons and don't accept to start the mission when we start the vote, good luck ! 

On 1/14/2024 at 6:52 PM, TheDarkKratos said:

Lmao. Fortnite is absolute pure garbage. Even that dickhead Prince Harry said so. Not that I GAFF what he thinks about anything.

When was that? Lol, he’s washed for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

I've a few questions about this game as I've never played it. Would I be constantly playing with other players or would I be able to concentrate on the trophies all by myself? Is the PWO trophy the only trophy that involves other actual players? Is the platinum actually hard or just grindy and repetitive. I know about the game but I just thought it was all online/mp and a certain type of skill was needed. I didn't even know there was a story mode in it.

Edited by LambzGoHard

On 1/13/2024 at 7:29 PM, TEABAGMANBEARPIG said:

Just came back to it to try and clear some trophies, finding it to be very slow,grindy and not worth the time.

Nothing is worth the time, to be honest.
I suggest you to let go those incomplete games in your profile, if it doesn't make you happy when you basically play them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LambzGoHard said:

I've a few questions about this game as I've never played it. Would I be constantly playing with other players or would I be able to concentrate on the trophies all by myself? Is the PWO trophy the only trophy that involves other actual players? Is the platinum actually hard or just grindy and repetitive. I know about the game but I just thought it was all online/mp and a certain type of skill was needed. I didn't even know there was a story mode in it.

Not really difficult, no.

You need 1500 zones explored (aka 1500 matches minimum), which can be done entirely solo, however, Play with Others (PWO) is with others no matter what. You can make the 1000 PWO’s easier if you queue into them with a full 4 person party, but that’s requiring a group rather than just queueing with randoms.

2 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

What has that guy done apart from being born in a rich family? Like who cares about his opinion in something as silly as fortnite lol.

It's a really fun game, the trophies are not. Just let them go and play the free version.

• Like 1

On 3/13/2024 at 8:46 PM, LambzGoHard said:

Is the platinum actually hard or just grindy and repetitive.

Just grindy and repetitive. But the game is so fucking addictive. Is insanely easy to get the platinum.

On 3/13/2024 at 11:14 PM, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Considering I downloaded it and uninstalled it within an hour I'd say I agree. But I only did the f2p mode and deleted the trophy list lol.

For you maybe is really boring, but I found it really addictive and clocked 6000 hours at the end.

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2024 at 7:30 AM, draqilo said:

I got the plat, and I ABSOLUTELY loved it. One of best game i've played in my life, I like that game so much that I got 6000 hours on it. You just need patience, you can do like me and do the 1000 pwos in 2 weeks, or do 10-20 pwos per day and it would take only a few months playing 2-3 hours per day!! Platinum took me only a few hundreds hours(about 500 hours). Can be done quickly if in rush mode.

I remember doing pwo's and talented builder with you!

• Like 1