How to get this game on 2024?

22 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

illegal ways

All he'd need would be a license. If the content is delisted, any account that purchased the license before hand will still have access to it.

25 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

You don't. 

Too bad OP isn't interested in a physical copy. There ain't one, duh.

Mine has PvZ, Heavy Weapon and Peggle on the same disc. No I don't, this is the Vita version.

Edited by Helyx
platforms, how do they work?

8 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Too bad OP isn't interested in a physical copy. Mine has PvZ, Heavy Weapon and Peggle on the same disc.

Peggle and Heavy Weapon on the vita? It's the vita version of Plants vs Zombies this thread is asking about.

Pretty sure there isn't a physical version of Plants vs Zombies for the vita anyway.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Peggle and Heavy Weapon on the vita? It's the vita version of Plants vs Zombies this thread is asking about.

Pretty sure there isn't a physical version of Plants vs Zombies for the vita anyway.

completely forgot about the Vita version so assumed this was the PS3 version's forum :facepalm:. Yeah, you're completely screwed for getting the Vita version of this game now.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Yup, I'm dumb. I assumed this was the PS3 version and ran with it. Edited my post to remove the misinformation.

At this point, OP's only way would be the "Vita trick".

• Like 1

I've searched far and wide to try and get this game. Old forums had links to buy a digital code all of them out of stock or expired. For years I've been wanting to play this version. It's either hacks or vita trick sharing with someone who has the game. Which sadly I don't know anyone :(

Edited by Jimiboss98
  • Like 1