Why has nobody platinumed this game?-PS5

I can't say for sure since the player numbers are too low but going by the PSN %, there appears to be 3 trophies (2 in the main game and 1 in the DLC) that no-one has earned 🤔.  It's hard to say if these trophies are bugged or just a pain to get but knowing this developer and their history of releasing broken games and not fixing their mess, the odds aren't good for the 100% being obtainable :(. I would love to be wrong about this so if anyone has any info to the contrary, please share it.

• Like 3

The Vita version is completely unobtainable.

As Hunting mentioned above, it's hard to say whether the PS5 version is obtainable as there isn't even 10 recorded players on here.

It very well could be platinumed but unless someone is willing to try, we will never know.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/24/2024 at 7:29 AM, Mr_Fluffy_Pants_ said:

Yeah I didn’t realize that the ps5 version was released by limited run, and I guess that’s the only way to get it? I can’t find it on the ps store. Sad

I guess that explains why nobody has played it. 

What's in bold is really lame. I've checked the PlayStation store about every week to see a free PS5 upgrade is waiting for Night Trap.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

What's in bold is really lame. I've checked the PlayStation store about every week to see a free PS5 upgrade is waiting for Night Trap.

Agreed . Releasing a game in limited quantities just so you can artificially create rarity is a scummy business practice. I’d bet money the staff at these companies pocket a few copies for themselves just so they can sell it on eBay in a years time for a ridiculous price.

Anyway So just to be clear, if maybe someone can confirm this, the vita version is unobtainable but the ps4 version is obtainable? 141 people have the ps4 platinum so it’s kind of a dumb question I guess, I’d just like to be sure before I purchase it eventually.

5 minutes ago, Mr_Fluffy_Pants_ said:

Agreed . Releasing a game in limited quantities just so you can artificially create rarity is a scummy business practice. I’d bet money the staff at these companies pocket a few copies for themselves just so they can sell it on eBay in a years time for a ridiculous price.

Anyway So just to be clear, if maybe someone can confirm this, the vita version is unobtainable but the ps4 version is obtainable? 141 people have the ps4 platinum so it’s kind of a dumb question I guess, I’d just like to be sure before I purchase it eventually.

Yes, the PS4 version is obtainable but the Vita version is not. There's a certain ending that won't unlock in the Vita version for no reason. See my guide here for more details:

Edited by Terra
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Terra said:

Yes, the PS4 version is obtainable but the Vita version is not. There's a certain ending that won't unlock in the Vita version for no reason. See my guide here for more details:

Perfect buddy thanks for your response. When I purchase the ps4 version I will use your guide for sure :)

• Like 2

What has me worried this might be broken is that people have it with the retro icons, but not revamped? Seems odd you’d get 1 and stop trying to get the other? I haven’t tried my PS5 version I got from LRG yet, but now I’m afraid to knowing I may have an unobtainable plat like the Vita version.