Rumor: Persona 3 Reload will receive DLC containing The Answer in the future. Please wait for more information at a later date.

TheStark700

According to a rumor this week, Persona 3 Reload will receive DLC containing The Answer in the future. Please wait for more information at a later date.

The Twitter user that tweeted this focuses a lot on Atlus related news and rumors 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheStark700 said:

According to a rumor this week, Persona 3 Reload will receive DLC containing The Answer in the future. Please wait for more information at a later date.

The Twitter user that tweeted this focuses a lot on Atlus related news and rumors 

But you are going to have buy the game again since it won't be included in Reload version. The game will be dubbed as Persona 3 Royal Answer Reload.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

But you are going to have buy the game again since it won't be included in Reload version. The game will be dubbed as Persona 3 Royal Answer Reload.

But then that wouldn't be DLC, it would be a second version of the game. DLC is stuff you buy to add to the game.

Whatever, if it's a new version, then I don't have to worry if it's hard because I have to buy a new game. (From what I know of Persona 3 FES, The Answer was insanely hard.)

At least there is no more rumors concerning adding the FemmeC to the game. GOOD! That was a mistake Persona 3 Portable made. Atlus FOMO'd about being sexist by having a male character romancing girls in the original Persona 3, but found out that rewriting the social links to make a female main romancing boys was a mistake, ESPECIALLY since they felt pressured to do so for ALL the boys... even a pre-teen Ken Amada who pervs over the MC. *facepalm*

Japan made not look down on teenage girls making love to ten year old boys, but we sure in the USA do, that's called pedophilia and is a crime in the States, allowing arrest and twenty years of jail time or boarding schools. :angry:

Because of this, soccer moms banned Persona 3 Portable and Atlus learned their lesson, which is why Persona 4 and 5 will always have a male main character and it's likely there'll never be a female protagonist since Persona 2 ever again. :(

Fans: "We want the femme MC!"

Me: "No you don't. Seriously, you really don't."

Sorry about the rant.

Edited by ProfSeajay7

Persona 3 Reload will receive DLC containing The Answer in the future. Please wait for more information at a later date.

This made absolutely no sense when I first read it having not played P3 before, though it was some sort of riddle lmfao

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

From what I know of Persona 3 FES, The Answer was insanely hard.

Yup, it was hard. It was hard to swallow all the bullshit they put there that made best Persona 3 ending noncannon. 

P. S. Royal, FES, Portable, additional costumes, themes, music and Personas were never a mistake. Not giving customers the option to buy that stuff to vanilla version of the game was.

Even Bethesda gives you the option to buy everything to first version of the game. You can even use your old save. That's something Atlus or REDs can't comprehend, charging you full price for second release of their games. 

12 hours ago, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

i have 3 copies of P5, lol. 2 of which i haven't touched yet. So if they release a "complete" edition of P3Reload, ill buy it haha.

• Like 1