Caught them by Supplies! and Hot Potato! Glitched??

DIEHARD2015

I had problems with “Science is done by quantity” done it 2 times with 15 or more samples, popped on the third time. Same with dropping a supply on a charger popped the second time I did it. They’re just a bit buggy no pun intended 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I got the "caught them by supplies" by luring it behind me, threw the supply and the shot him from 2 sides to keep him in between a friend and myself (the charger always aims for the one shooting him). With this strategy u could also get it easily OR you sacrifice one of your friends/yourself while the person who goes for the trophy throws the supplies right onto the charger.

You can literally throw the supply drop on the charger and it will stay attached to him. Thats what I did. As for Hot Potato im starting to think its not player grenades it may be the automaton grenades. Ive tried using 3 different players and I still cannot get that one to work. But ive yet to do a mission against the automatons.

3 hours ago, VereorChris said:

You can literally throw the supply drop on the charger and it will stay attached to him. Thats what I did. As for Hot Potato im starting to think its not player grenades it may be the automaton grenades. Ive tried using 3 different players and I still cannot get that one to work. But ive yet to do a mission against the automatons.

It is against the automatons. The light on shot guys throw it at you, pistol and laser sword wielding ones.

Caught them by Supplies!  after killing 6 chargers by putting the becon on it self. on my 7th try i missed it and i droped at his feet, it still died and i got it. i would say try to corner it and place it under him

and Hot Potato is against the automatons they throw grenade's just throw one back if it's by youre feet with x

Hot potato I tried using my and with friends didn’t work

hope on to the robots planet and isolated a robot to toss a red beeping made and threw it away….got the trophy.

waiting for my charger to get stuck too…tried once didn’t get because it didn’t die?

Edited by hawk199

On 2/9/2024 at 8:41 PM, Mr-Nobody-88- said:

I had problems with “Science is done by quantity” done it 2 times with 15 or more samples, popped on the third time. Same with dropping a supply on a charger popped the second time I did it. They’re just a bit buggy no pun intended 

The 15 common samples could be from all team or you must carry all of them?

Edited by Laurones

To kill a charger, you did to damage it first. I thought the trophy was glitched at first, but the the pod doesn't instakill.

Here you go:

2 hours ago, Laurones said:

The 15 common samples could be from all team or you must carry all of them?

I got the trophy when it was 15 total from the squad, Hmm

On 2/12/2024 at 10:20 AM, Ben-Gun said:

To kill a charger, you did to damage it first. I thought the trophy was glitched at first, but the the pod doesn't instakill.

I crushed a Charger with Resupply to kill it but didn't get the Trophy. In my case I put the Resupply directly on it (or its mouth?) so the locking moved even as it moved, and then the Resupply came and hit it and I don't know if it was fully killed or not because it was still moving, but then it fell to the floor and was dead. While it was still moving more people shot at it, so it could be that killing blow came after the Resupply landed on it for major but not lethal damage.

Next time I get a Resupply homing beacon on it, I will try doing some damage to it before the Resupply comes and crushes it.

Edit: This time did a little damage to it before attaching Resupply on it, and the death was instant when Resupply Pod landed on it to pop the trophy.

Edited by cusman

For anyone struggling with this like I was, just want to point out that I did exactly what the trophy required like 8+ times while playing co-op with my friends.  They left the charger alone so that I could work toward getting the trophy.  Despite doing it correctly all those times, the trophy never popped.  The FIRST time I tried doing it solo in a mission, the trophy popped.  My friend pointed out that he was also solo when he got the trophy.  So I really think it's glitchy in co-op.

Edited by RAGEKlTTEN
clarity/accuracy
  • Like 1