Gone in 360 seconds trophy requirements

B-I-G-DEVIL

Updated post - Now earned the trophy. 

I completed multiple levels 6 and 7 blitz missions in under 6 minutes, including extraction playing solo and this trophy would not pop. I believe it is required to complete with a squad or the server issues did not log my time causing the trophy not to pop. I've just earned the trophy on the first attempt with a full squad matchmaking.  Please can people reply and confirm squad sizes when they earn the trophy? It might be possible to solo, or complete with 2 or 3 in the squad. 

Update: @IXQuantumlX managed to earn the trophy on a solo run. So it is possible , if it does not pop try again. I think the issues must be linked to the server if you dont earn the trophy. 

The bot missions I feel are the easiest for this. You have fewer targets and the buildings are easy to destroy. Make sure you have grenades equipped but not impact grenades so that they can be thrown into the building vent. 

Orbital Laser is a very good stratagem to use to destroy buildings.  the rest I think is user preference. 

Side objectives are not required!

Extract you need to be starting before 8 minutes 30 is on the clock to give yourself time. Normal Extract is 2 minutes + the shuttle then landing + everyone getting on board. 

@illuminati1556 has confirmed you need to complete in less than 6 minutes. Exactly does not count (thank for confirming) 

I've uploaded my gameplay of earning this trophy a couple of hours ago. 

Edited by B-I-G-DEVIL
Updated now earned trophy
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, mati11120 said:

the time when you call shuttle is also counted so It means you have only 4 min to clear all target  nests/outposts and 2min untill Shuttle arrives,for this trophy luck is needed and someone camping exfill zone 

You actually need less than 4 minutes before calling extract because still got wait for it to land and then get in. You want be calling it in at 3 minute 30. Maximum. I've done the full mission in less than 6 minutes including extract multiple . 

I still don't have it though. I'm going to try get full squad later.  To see if that's the issue

Edited by B-I-G-DEVIL

7 hours ago, B-I-G-DEVIL said:

I've completed level 6 and 7 blitz search and destroy missions under 6 minutes multiple times and extracted.  

Even managed to complete it 3 times solo in the past 2 hours but this trophy won't pop for me. 

Does it need to be a full squad,  all side objectives and all extract?  I don't understand what I'm missing 

Trying to do solo, but the maps were always under fog.

Any tips?

5 minutes ago, Laurones said:

Trying to do solo, but the maps were always under fog.

Any tips?

Yea, wait for one's that aren't under fog. 

Eventually one will pop up, probably on another planet after these are liberated. It's infinitely easier when you can clearly see the objectives.

My squad of 3 did a blitz where we had to seal holes.  We all immediately called in the grenade launcher. There were 2 major nests so the 2 of us split up and headed towards the nests and just unloaded the grenade launcher directly into the holes. The third player made a B-Line for the extraction and closed any holes on the way.  By the time he got to the extraction, the mission was done and he could immediately called it in.  My friend fought his way back to him, but I died. It didn't matter because he just resurrected me at the extraction site and we left as soon as it landed. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SprayActy said:

So is it not possible to get the trophy solo?

Either the server did not log it correctly or you can't do it solo. I managed to get a full sqaud and did the trophy on the first attempt and it popped. 

Will need more testing to confirm if can solo or with 2/3 in squad. We can update the main post once people confirm. Im going to update now with what I did

Edited by B-I-G-DEVIL

I got the trophy to pop solo. I began extracting at around 9:00 on the clock, and boarded with about a minute to spare. I did it vs. Automatons. I equipped the gear that gives extra grenades and rushed every fabricator I saw until completing the objective, ignoring 99% of the enemies until extraction. This was my second attempt. My first attempt I boarded the shuttle for extraction at about 6:15 on the clock, and the trophy did not pop FYI. Also, for my successful run, I only needed to destroy 4 fabricators. A bit of randomness there it seems.

• Like 1

I also got it today, with randoms, on automatons. I placed drop point on biggest base, immediately threw orbital laser, got 4 outposts from that, then i went to extraction point, on the way there was small outpost, threw one eagle strike quickly, 5/5, called shuttle and bye bye...seems simple now but probably had a lot of luck

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IXQuantumlX said:

I got the trophy to pop solo. I began extracting at around 9:00 on the clock, and boarded with about a minute to spare. I did it vs. Automatons. I equipped the gear that gives extra grenades and rushed every fabricator I saw until completing the objective, ignoring 99% of the enemies until extraction. This was my second attempt. My first attempt I boarded the shuttle for extraction at about 6:15 on the clock, and the trophy did not pop FYI. Also, for my successful run, I only needed to destroy 4 fabricators. A bit of randomness there it seems.

I wonder why solo does not always work. It must be server issues because I had 5 failed pops but luckily you only had 2 nice job. Ill update the post now.

2 hours ago, Blitz said:

I also got it today, with randoms, on automatons. I placed drop point on biggest base, immediately threw orbital laser, got 4 outposts from that, then i went to extraction point, on the way there was small outpost, threw one eagle strike quickly, 5/5, called shuttle and bye bye...seems simple now but probably had a lot of luck

There is a bit of luck to it but I feel bot is much easier. Nice job!

I still need Help with the 360 Trophie and funny enough the "It's the only way to be sure..." Trophie and the "Promote Synergy" can somebody help me? I ask people in came but i always get told don't care about Trophies your problem then so if some wanna help just Message me on Psn Name is Vdekj happy to return the favor of course 😁

2 hours ago, Vdekj said:

I still need Help with the 360 Trophie and funny enough the "It's the only way to be sure..." Trophie and the "Promote Synergy" can somebody help me? I ask people in came but i always get told don't care about Trophies your problem then so if some wanna help just Message me on Psn Name is Vdekj happy to return the favor of course 😁

Why don't you setup a booster session or join one coming up?

I got this with my friends last night. We tried several attempts against the bugs but ended up switching to fighting the robots. You need less of their factories, which makes it feel easier to meet the time. We had one guy beamline to the extraction zone, while the other three destroyed the bases. The other three can kill themselves so the person at the extraction zone can spawn them there to save time.

• Like 1

Did it duo with a friend, split up rush main objective and called ship at around 3:20min in. Extracted at around 5:40. I think the time may count when we view the ship leaving the planet also, since the trophy dont pops right at boarding the ship.

Edited by Wolfs-Dragoner

1 hour ago, Wolfs-Dragoner said:

Did it duo with a friend, split up rush main objective and called ship at around 3:20min in. Extracted at around 5:40. I think the time may count when we view the ship leaving the planet also, since the trophy dont pops right at boarding the ship.

Yesterday I went for this trophy solo and I was super happy to call an extraction by 8:45 mission timer. Unfortunately it’s true, watching the ship take off counts toward the timer. 

Tried it again and this time I got 5 minutes 43 seconds and still the trophy didn't pop. So I guess watching the ship take off counts toward the timer. I guess I will be doing this again until I get it.

Edited by Stevieboy

Hi all

just did it now

solo 5mins

It’s really down to luck

Small destroy total and where you land

the extraction point I had was actually inside a base with two depots to be destroyed so that helped! 
solo it can be done just sprint and drop orbitals 

PSA: for those of you doing this with a friend, you have to be alive and extract in order to get the trophy. Yesterday I did it with a friend. He died and I figured I would extract since bringing him back would take too long. It turns out I got the trophy and he didn’t. We had to do it again. 

Finally did it with time 5 minutes 30 seconds. Basically you need to already be calling for the extraction at least when the timer hits 8 minutes 45 seconds because watching the ship take off counts toward the timer. I did it with randoms but only 7 bug nests required. So my advice is to do it with the one that has least amount of nest. The way I did it was to close my game when I failed to get the time I want. Boot up my game again and the same mission would still be there for you to do as long as you don't finish it. So practice on the same mission until I know the best route to complete the mission. 

• Like 1

Me and some friends just went with the typical automaton blitz and 2 of us rushed a heavy outpost where they usually spawn 3-4 and the other 2 went to separate small ones while one of these last 2 after destroying goes directly to the extraction.

Our first attempt one of us disconnected and was afk for like 40sec while other died in the middle of nowhere and we still almost managed with 361 seconds lmao.

2nd try was success.

We didn't use anything that had to waste time calling to equip. We just used grenades and stratagems like 500kg eagle bomb, eagle air strike and orbital precision strike. We started the extraction with 9min left and left at 6:40~ which gave us 40sec more than we needed.