Gone in 360 seconds trophy requirements

B-I-G-DEVIL

On 2/14/2024 at 9:39 PM, Blitz said:

I also got it today, with randoms, on automatons. I placed drop point on biggest base, immediately threw orbital laser, got 4 outposts from that, then i went to extraction point, on the way there was small outpost, threw one eagle strike quickly, 5/5, called shuttle and bye bye...seems simple now but probably had a lot of luck

As with most trophies in this game, this is easily done with randoms. The thing with the blitz missions is that they're so limited in time that players with common sense will prioritise the main mission first. Pick the automaton mission and run to each outpost lobbing a grenade or orbit. Don't do this on the bug missions as many people struggle to find where the holes are and it tempts people into wasting time with side objectives. 

On 2/13/2024 at 11:00 AM, illuminati1556 said:

Also just a heads up, it has to be UNDER 6 minutes.  My buddies and I did it in exactly 6 and didn't get it 🫠

Who knew you had to do exactly what the trophy description said you had to do? Blows my mind.

• Haha 3

Completed this with 5:41

Like everybody mentions, pick automatrons blitz, pick 4 strategems like 500kg bomb, airstrike, laser, just run to the robot factories, throw the strategem and move to next.

Did it with a friend and 2 randoms.

It's helpful if one of you stays at the extract point and calls the shuttle as soon as the mission is complete

Does anyone know if the trophy unlocks if you do it on a higher difficultly than extreme? I did it well within 6 minutes on impossible difficultly and it didn't pop. I did get the trophy when I tried it on extreme difficultly.

Edited by DDrag00n

20 hours ago, DDrag00n said:

Does anyone know if the trophy unlocks if you do it on a higher difficultly than extreme? I did it well within 6 minutes on impossible difficultly and it didn't pop. I did get the trophy when I tried it on extreme difficultly.

It says only Extreme in the description so I guess it's only unlocked with extreme missions?

The description for the Hell Dive trophy says "Complete an Extreme difficulty mission or higher without anyone dying." So it doesn't matter only in this one.

We did this on a bug mission. 2 searched for one site 2 searched on the other site. When we had like 7 of 9 . The 4th friend run to the extraction and activated it. 

2 of mine friends killed themselves to spawn next extraction point. It's a little bit luck based but it's not hard.

Edited by ShadyWARcotix

Trophy seems a bit bugged still,
I did 2 solo Blitz extractions on extreme 5:55  (no pop), then followed up with a 5:48 (trophy pop)

Auto's seemed the easier option over Bugs minus being constantly shot at haha but yeah was devastated when it didn't pop that first time
I god damn near destroyed me!!!

Trophy is not bugged, i did it for many people.

- You have to be alive and extract (dead people dont void the trophy for you, its a personal and not a team requirement)

- Has to be on extreme difficulty, not higher

- Watch for planet effect first and avoid long cd on stratagems and of course 4 mins evacuation.

- Automaton used to be faster than insects but with the buff of orbital strikes, its still pretty easy cleaning heavy or medium nests.

- Can be soloed with a bit of rng, but 2 players team is fine for that. You dont need a full group.

- Last but not least, calling extraction is 2mins but the landing and evacuating sequence takes more time. Try to call at 9mins max to be safe. 

- The new addition of exosuits makes this trophy even easier. Just rush a heavy nest and spam all 15 rockets into holes. Havent try if it kills automaton fabrics. It might.

Edited by Shorah-

Thanks Shorah, I saw a couple of videos that shown 2 min for the calling and that’s why I was surprised to see 4 min, maybe it was 2 when the game was released.

I guess I’ll have to improve my democrational behaviour on the field to manage this one on solo mode!

43 minutes ago, Karlhaus said:

Merci Shorah, j'ai vu quelques vidéos qui montraient 2 minutes pour l'appel et c'est pourquoi j'ai été surpris de voir 4 minutes, c'était peut-être 2 quand le jeu est sorti.

Je suppose que je vais devoir améliorer mon comportement démocratique sur le terrain pour gérer celui-ci en mode solo !

yes cause of recent update

I updated my guide. I think its worth trying exosuit on automaton building. I can only confirm it does clean holes in one shot so its a pretty good way to clean an heavy nest in a few seconds.

I was a bit surprised by the rarity on this, since the maps can get so chaotic...then it happened. Playing with 2 buddies and a random against the bugs. The map had clear skies, while extract and all major hives were on the right side(including one right at extract). Also, for some reason, we only had to clear 8 holes. We got out in 5 minutes.

Autocanon is great for taking out the holes fast, along with the mechs.

1 hour ago, NotSkillz3N said:

done in 5:58, didn't get the trophy. :)

I think you need more of a buffer to account for the time to pull out and fly away.

5:51 didn't unlock it for me the first time, but under 5 minutes certainly did.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gonzo7166 said:

I think you need more of a buffer to account for the time to pull out and fly away.

5:51 didn't unlock it for me the first time, but under 5 minutes certainly did.

This.

If it says 5:58 the moment the ship leaves the ground, it still needs about 5/10 seconds before it actually leaves the planet.

Aim to board the ship at 5:30 at the latest and you will be golden.

Main problem with this trophy is people trying this while they are still level 5.

Sure, if you get a lucky spawn for everything... you'll be able to do this with only 1 high level.

But if you need to run around the planet, going all your separate ways... there is no one to hold your hand while you are level 5.

And with your level 5, you won't have good enough strategems to complete the objective in time.

I did this trophy about 10 times by now, helping other people from this website.

Fastest one was done in 2:58

And most of the times it's quite simple if you have 3 Level 15+

But when you have a bad objective spawn with 2 Level 5 in the party? I'm not even trying it.

(And usually when I see someone being level 5, I leave the party.)

It's really not that hard of a trophy.

Personally, I had more trouble with the Charger trophy.

Simply because it took me about a dozen kills/tries to actually get the trophy to pop. :P

12 minutes ago, Justt--JD-- said:

This.

If it says 5:58 the moment the ship leaves the ground, it still needs about 5/10 seconds before it actually leaves the planet.

Aim to board the ship at 5:30 at the latest and you will be golden.

Main problem with this trophy is people trying this while they are still level 5.

Sure, if you get a lucky spawn for everything... you'll be able to do this with only 1 high level.

But if you need to run around the planet, going all your separate ways... there is no one to hold your hand while you are level 5.

And with your level 5, you won't have good enough strategems to complete the objective in time.

I did this trophy about 10 times by now, helping other people from this website.

Fastest one was done in 2:58

And most of the times it's quite simple if you have 3 Level 15+

But when you have a bad objective spawn with 2 Level 5 in the party? I'm not even trying it.

(And usually when I see someone being level 5, I leave the party.)

It's really not that hard of a trophy.

Personally, I had more trouble with the Charger trophy.

Simply because it took me about a dozen kills/tries to actually get the trophy to pop. :P

Which strategems do you recommend using? I'm currently level 11 so probably not leveled up quite enough to try it yet.

On 3/8/2024 at 3:50 PM, Karlhaus said:

Thanks Shorah, I saw a couple of videos that shown 2 min for the calling and that’s why I was surprised to see 4 min, maybe it was 2 when the game was released.

I guess I’ll have to improve my democrational behaviour on the field to manage this one on solo mode!

Planets have effects (debuffs) that change all the time. You can see the effect when you are on your ship.

One of the possible effects is doubling the extraction time.

Keep an eye on this and only try this when you don't have this particular effect.

Yes thx I'm aware of that now but I was a bit surprised at the time 🙃

I agree, the autocanon is terrific to shut holes!

The charger trophy was a piece of cake for me as one of them was having a chat, did not hear me coming... Boom! 😇

Using an armor that provides 30% less detection may help for that one.

On 3/13/2024 at 7:10 PM, lordzeze said:

Which strategems do you recommend using? I'm currently level 11 so probably not leveled up quite enough to try it yet.

500 KG + Laser do the trick pretty nicely. :)

Especially when the objectives are pretty close to each other.

Supplement that with a shield pack to cover yourself during the escape (Because sometimes there will be a LOT of enemies during evac.)

4th one kinda depends on what the rest of the team has.

If they have something offensive for enemies, go defensive for extract and vice versa

• Like 1

Hi all, the trophy is not bugged. Perform the Blitz mission within 6 minutes also include the time when the ship is landing AND taking off. In coop, I got the trophy with a time of 5:22. The animation regarding the ship to take off is around 25 sec. Meaning you need to perform a maximum of 5:35 for the chrono. Beyond you will fail.

For shutting the holes. It is a mix of luck (regarding location, amount of holes to close,...) and good coordination with your mates.

Edited by Dwight_Venom