Sale tracking app?

RedDevil757

For iTunes I've got an amazing app called cheap charts. It shows what's in the sale and alerts you when things in the sale are from your wishlist. The great thing is, it never shows you stuff you already own or things you've choose to ignore. Is there an app for PlayStation that does a similar thing?

It would make searching for hidden gems and retro goodness, so much easier if I didn't have to look through the same shovelware and games I already own everytime.

Edited by RedDevil757

1 minute ago, Xylobe said:

I don't know of any apps, but I'll second that PlatPrices is otherwise exactly what you're asking for. I wouldn't dare try to browse a sale without it.

Can I atleast link my account so it sees games I own. Or will I have to go through each one manually?

Ps deals is an app I've tried but it's not very good and doesn't hide what you own and there's no ignore function

I use PSPrices, it emails me when there's a sale on a game I've been looking to get, and I can manually add games I own.

There's a number of additional features on a premium subscription (including linking your account so it can automatically build a library of your owned games, and also syncs trophies), and there's an iOS app in the works that you can beta test.

3 hours ago, Eblait said:

I use PSPrices, it emails me when there's a sale on a game I've been looking to get, and I can manually add games I own.

There's a number of additional features on a premium subscription (including linking your account so it can automatically build a library of your owned games, and also syncs trophies), and there's an iOS app in the works that you can beta test.

The features I want are locked behind a paywall. I’m not paying the ridiculous amount they’re asking either.

16 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

The features I want are locked behind a paywall. I’m not paying the ridiculous amount they’re asking either.

As I've said, you can manually add the games you own and you won't be shown that it's on sale anymore. You can also hide a game you don't want them to show to you. No subscription required.

• 4 weeks later...

I too use PSPrices. I use PlatPrices as well, but mostly for cross referencing...I find PSPrices is quicker at getting sale prices posted, plus it does more than just PlayStation (not that Switch games ever have good sales anyways).

• 4 weeks later...