RPG Mania 2024 - Trails of Final MegaDimension-verse: Echoes of an Alchemists Sceptre/Staff/Book VI

@Psy-Tychist Sorry but i have an issue about 3x point game. I have stated Summon night 6 Lost borders but i have noticed the game Is delisted from PSN store and the only way to play Is to buy North america retail version. Unfortunately i cannot afford to buy this games From States cause of High price, tax etc.

Can i change the three point game at this time?

Thanks and Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Edited by TenebraZero

On 4/9/2024 at 10:55 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Checks backlog and picks the first two RPGs I see. Ah yes, of course! Let me carefully select my two games... Hmmm... uh-huh, uh-huh. Nods. Put me down for Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne for X2 and Danganronpa S: Ultimate Summer Camp for X3!

Oops, totally forgot that we get 2 double point games so put the other one down as Octopath Travelers 2

Hoping to get 2/3 done this year. 😅

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 2

On 4/14/2024 at 10:01 AM, TenebraZero said:

@Psy-Tychist Sorry but i have an issue about 3x point game. I have stated Summon night 6 Lost borders but i have noticed the game Is delisted from PSN store and the only way to play Is to buy North america retail version. Unfortunately i cannot afford to buy this games From States cause of High price, tax etc.

Can i change the three point game at this time?

Thanks and Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Of course you can. What game would you like as your x3 game?

• Like 1

Finally got this fakakta title completed.

Disgaea 6 Complete:  100 (base) + 13 (1G, 2S, 3B trophies earned after April 1st) - 26.06 (platinum rarity) - 20 (79% completion before event) = 66.94

Ever wonder what the result might be if you had the old-timey Disgaea series from most of the past two decades mate with an idle-clicker and liberally sprinkled the result with hyper-inflation?  That's what resulted here.  Far too much time letting the game play itself while I read a book or watched TV or did something useful with my life, all so my characters could get HP/SP totals up in the tens of quintillions -- and to do so without maximum levels, maximum base stats, decent equipment of any sort, et cetera.

What a grindy waste of time this one was.  The postgame being so much so that it overshadows the good from this game by drowning it in too many hours of idle makework just to be able to handle the super-bosses.  And even then, it was to use the methods to cheese them rather than legitimately fighting them, because who really has that much time to waste?

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

• Like 4

Sorry to hear that your 3x pointer was invalidated, but that's how the Playstation store is these days, they tend to pull obscure titles from the digital store. I want to play LEGO Lord of the Rings someday, but since they removed it from the store, I'd need to buy a physical copy and those cost a mint. :angry:

I'm glad Psy let you change the game.

On 4/26/2024 at 6:56 AM, acasser said:

Finally got this fakakta title completed.

Disgaea 6 Complete:  100 (base) + 13 (1G, 2S, 3B trophies earned after April 1st) - 26.06 (platinum rarity) - 20 (79% completion before event) = 66.94

Ever wonder what the result might be if you had the old-timey Disgaea series from most of the past two decades mate with an idle-clicker and liberally sprinkled the result with hyper-inflation?  That's what resulted here.  Far too much time letting the game play itself while I read a book or watched TV or did something useful with my life, all so my characters could get HP/SP totals up in the tens of quintillions -- and to do so without maximum levels, maximum base stats, decent equipment of any sort, et cetera.

What a grindy waste of time this one was.  The postgame being so much so that it overshadows the good from this game by drowning it in too many hours of idle makework just to be able to handle the super-bosses.  And even then, it was to use the methods to cheese them rather than legitimately fighting them, because who really has that much time to waste?

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Yeah, I played the demo on the switch when it first came out and absolutely hated how they inflated all the stats and made it so braindead that you can make the game play itself. It really takes the fun out of the grind and the fruits of your labor into making strong charaacters. Disgaea 5 was a masterpiece in the series with so much fun options and different ways to play and this felt like a dumbed-down step backwards for the series imo. I have no idea how Disgaea 7 is, but if it is anything like this, I guess I'll just stick with playing the first 5 games. haha

• Like 1

Wow, May really crept up on me. I'll update the standings as soon as I can, I have an assignment due tomorrow so it'll be a couple days.

However I will give out the Seasonal Stacker for May! We have May Day here in the UK and the Netherlands have had King's Day recently also, so the theme for May is Unusual Holidays!

What I mean by that is times i game where there are events which act like a holiday. This can include Festivals but it has to be an all day Festival, not ones you only see at night.

Hope everyone has a good start to the event!

• Like 1

Lets Start this:

Update:

GrimGrimoire OnceMore: 100 (Base) + (5xG, 15xS, 5xB) = 65 (trophy points) - 45,51% (plat rarity) -0 (0% completition) = 119,49

There is no Stacks in this Event right? Cause i have both Version platinumed.