Guide Recommendation(s)?

For anyone working on this or who already has the platinum, what guide did you use? I want to play this one and heard it can be done in an hour. Seems tempting, plus I have never played a HN game. If there is a guide that is more recent please comment below. Thank you kindly! :)

Maka makes some great guides, with commentary too. Even though he's an X-Box guy. But we still like him lots🤣

It's funny because every video starts with a woman saying Maka's, and I instantly think of food. You know - Macca's🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, kevinyang82 said:

I used Makas guide for it, but do note some things have moved since these video guides have been done. Check the comments as they're answered on there. 

Didn’t know that thanks. maybe I’ll use the iBad Driver one then, since it’s the newest one 

• Like 2

On 3/6/2024 at 1:27 AM, AngelicaK92 said:

I saw that one, but some people in the comments mentioned some inconsistencies. I  might just go ahead and use that one unless another one pops up soon. 

It was just a skill related issue. The guy on the comments wanted the AI to act exactly the same as the guy in the video but it doesn't of course.

I platinumed both stacks without problems, both with 50 min. You just need to know what to do and where, you don't even need a specific order most of the time.

4 missable trophies are the climber(climb to the highest point of the main house, the chimney-the one with the boss, being the guy from the cover of the game-

Pet the cat

Pet the dog

And mad scientist needs you to put the head of all animals in the main house,second floor. Bear,fish and pig

3 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

Is it under an hour legit without using exploits? Or is that with them?

The closest thing to an exploit in these is loading your game after a cutscene teleporting you to whichever area you need to be instantly. Outside of that, the game really is that short if you know what to do and where to go.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Alos88 said:

The closest thing to an exploit in these is loading your game after a cutscene teleporting you to whichever area you need to be instantly. Outside of that, the game really is that short if you know what to do and where to go.

I might try it then. Wasn't interested if it was using exploits

Hello PSN community, I have found a few video guides for this game. Here is an estimated difficulty time and play be throughs 

• Difficulty 4/10
  • Time 3 Hours
  • Play throughs 1

The videos 

I spent an hour on the last museum level, as the Neighbour was able to grab me through walls. I tried different methods, as each guide does it a different way. Cheevo's guide worked best for me, although I grabbed the wrench from the other side of the crawlspace, when the Neighbour was by the fireplace.

Other than that, it's mostly just patience. Wait for the AI move to a different area before you go in, and run away when you see the "!" alert.

Edited by Neocarleen
  • Like 2