366 Days Platinum Club

32 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

You can only choose 1 platinum per day

I wasn't saying I wanted to declare two games on one day, I was asking if I could swap out Legends of Talia for one of the Spyro Reignited trilogy. I know the rules.

3 minutes ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

I wasn't saying I wanted to declare two games on one day, I was asking if I could swap out Legends of Talia for one of the Spyro Reignited trilogy. I know the rules.

Yes, you can. The rules say you can swap games at any time, I just wanted to remind you and the others in case you forgot.

@Deceptrox Sorry about that. I read it and knew it said pre 1999 before I started my post but by the time I got to it I think I just thought any game pre-trophies counted.

My two ps2 games have been deleted from that list and one was replaced with Samurai Shodown: Neo Geo Collection, very much a pre-1999 set of games. That puts my challenge at 10/12.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper

2 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

@Deceptrox Sorry about that. I read it and knew it said pre 1999 before I started my post but by the time I got to it I think I just thought any game pre-trophies counted.

My two ps2 games have been deleted from that list and one was replaced with Samurai Shodown: Neo Geo Collection, very much a pre-1999 set of games. That puts my challenge at 10/12.

Pre year 2000. Any game from the first video game ever to every game released in 1999 counts.

I wasn't planning to make an update each time that I managed to add a new day, but since I noticed that you made some changes to the "Superheroes don't take vacations", I will make an update with the new day completed and changes to that challenge..

So, my updates are as follow:

New day completed:

Vambrace: Cold Soul •EU - April 14, 2024, Days+1 (206/366)

Challenges changes:

Superheroes don't Take Vacations (6/12)

• March - Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Z • PS4
  • May - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle • West
  • July - inFamous

The link to my spreadsheet (tab: "366 Calendar Challenge")

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2024 at 9:36 PM, Deceptrox said:

I just updated the Hall of Fame, please let me know if I missed something.

Better update it again, as I just platinumed Ravva and the Cyclops Curse an hour ago. 😜

Also, I just realized that Final Fantasy XIV is my first ultra rare platinum!

Here are the next two games I platinumed. (I also platinumed both stacks of Wordbreaker by POWGI, but I am not including them as that would increase my EZPZ count.)

Newt One - 4/18/2024

Ravva and the Cyclops Curse - 4/26/2024

EDIT: I changed 4/18 to another game I did because I didn't want to feel like I was doing stacks.

Edited by ProfSeajay7
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

Better update it again, as I just platinumed Ravva and the Cyclops Curse an hour ago. 😜

Also, I just realized that Final Fantasy XIV is my first ultra rare platinum!

Here are the next two games I platinumed. (I also platinumed both stacks of Wordbreaker by POWGI, but I am not including them as that would increase my EZPZ count.)

Newt One - 4/18/2024

Ravva and the Cyclops Curse - 4/26/2024

EDIT: I changed 4/18 to another game I did because I didn't want to feel like I was doing stacks.

Please don't forget to mention the number of days you completed.

Last update of April. Next update will done at the end of May.

Dead Nation (PS4) April 27. 2024, Days+1(169), Playstation Forever+1(10/12), UR Platinum+1(80)

Zombie Tycoon 2 (PS3) April 28. 2024, Days+1(170), UR Platinum+1(81)

• Like 1

I just got another platinum. I got three, but I will submit Hitman GO: Definitive Edition for April 30, bringing my total to 46/366. (I miscalculated last time.)

Like D-E-U-S-X, I will also not update until after May because I am restricting my gaming to follow the Kill Your Completion event so I don't want to add any platinums that would heal the completion. ;)

Edited by ProfSeajay7
  • Like 1

I'm adding +3 entries to my original list :)

Days completed: 233/366

Aragami (13.4.24)

Metro 2033 (30.4.24)

Assassin's Creed Rogue (1.5.24)

Assassin's Creed Rogue is added to challenge #1 Favorite Franchises (+1 means 10/12 completed)

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/158198-366-days-platinum-club/?do=findComment&comment=2950255

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 2

On 3/18/2024 at 4:14 AM, Matto_lsi said:

Alright, I'm ready to post my entry...

Matto_LSI

Days: 286/366

EZ Plats: 10/50, 1 Auto-pop

Time Zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US)

366 Days List + Challenges Spreadsheet

(I copied and used OP's spreadsheet - Days are on Sheet 1, Challenges on Sheet 2)

January: 31 / 31

February: 29 / 29

March: 21 / 31

April: 20 / 30

May: 19 / 31

June: 19 / 30

July: 27 / 31

August: 22 / 31

September: 24 / 30

October: 29 / 31

November: 23 / 30

December: 22 / 31

Challange Progess:

Everybody Has a Favorite Series (12 / 12)

Leap Day Achiever (1/1)

PlayStation Forever (12 / 12)

Indie Supporter (12 / 12)

Superheroes Don't Take Vacations (9 / 12)

Elite Athlete (12 / 12)

Jack of All Trades (12 / 12)

A Classic Never Dies (4 / 12)

People Person (12 / 12)

Ultra Rare Hunter (12 / 12)

Woman Power (12 / 12)

Holiday Spirit (11 / 12)

Side Note: I want to put my vote in for PS2 games (01-05) to be used for the Classics challenge.  I feel like anything released prior to the trophy system is a classic.  And if anyone can think of any other holidays in the US in July or August, please let me know.  I used Women's Equality Day for August, cause I saw it on someone else's list, hopefully that works.  For July I'll have to wait and plan to get a plat on the 4th, which I've somehow never done.

I also found a couple mistakes in the spreadsheet I'd been keeping, so I unfortunately have a couple less plat days than I thought.

A quick update, I'm now up to 300 Platinums (progress is on the spreadsheet linked in my original post, quoted above).  That's the only major change, may be the only actual change, lol.

• Like 1