R.I.P. Akira Toriyama (Creator of DragonBall)

kidson2004

On 3/7/2024 at 8:18 PM, Crono said:

I grew up watching DBZ in Spanish. Would love to share some of the best moments as a little tribute to this master.

Ty so much Akira! your legacy will live on this world.

When I went to visit my cousins for the 1st I was completely shock that we were behind on shows cause we were barely warped up on the Cell Saga and Mexico was on GT I was really confuse thought it was a new season or something. 

The biggest tear jerking moment was Goku seeing grandpa gohan in Spanish really made me cry.

• Like 1

I loved DBZ so much as a kid and as an adult , i've watched the show so many times and i do think it's a timeless classic.

i was a big fan of the video games as well , to this day i remember how blown away i was from playing Dragon Ball Z - Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on the PS2 for the first time , i truly thought it was the best video game ever made back then haha , i have so many great memories from this franchise and it's all because of this man.

Thank you Akira Toriyama and rest in peace.

P.S

Maybe i will get a platinum on a DBZ game this year for his honor🏆

8 hours ago, CrazyPlatinum92 said:

When I went to visit my cousins for the 1st I was completely shock that we were behind on shows cause we were barely warped up on the Cell Saga and Mexico was on GT I was really confuse thought it was a new season or something. 

The biggest tear jerking moment was Goku seeing grandpa gohan in Spanish really made me cry.

That’s surprising to hear. Back in Latin America the schedule would be so bad that every 10 chapters or so they would go right back at the beginning on the saga lol.

Oh yeah, hearing Goku scream “Abuelito!!!!” Breaks everyone.

4 hours ago, ReverzerO- said:

Dragonball is my 1st drawing practices, thank you sir for the inspiration😇 sayonara sensei~

super.png

Stellar work for 1st practice!

• Like 1