What do you see as a more impressive Platinum, Resident evil 7 or Gran Turismo 7?

Hey guys! So I’ve pretty much got them both ready for the platinum to pop, I’m just debating which one I should have stamped on my profile as the 200th platinum. Just curios which game you see as more impressive?. I know I should just go with my heart on the matter but I’m genuinely curios 😀

I'd say Gran Turismo 7, it's a Playstation franchise, which - to me - seems fitting for an anniversary platinum.

Having said that, Resident Evil 7 is also a really well-known game. 

I hope to own both those platinums myself some day :)

In my opinion they’re both impressive platinums and I wouldn’t mind having either one on my list! I agree with @FawltyPowers that the best choice here is whichever has more personal value to you. It’s your list at the end of the day and will always mean more to you than anyone else.

Objectively speaking, if you can’t decide, Gran Turismo has the higher difficulty rating and time to completion based on the trophy guide estimates. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

In my opinion a milestone should be from a series you love and cherish but sometimes we don't have that option so I would say perhaps a game genre you like or perhaps a challenging game but honestly it's what you would enjoy the most 😸 

• Like 2

The RE7 platinum isn’t exactly hard (the 100% is), but it’s a fantastic game that requires a lot of exciting and diverse things - GT7 is a boring, tedious platinum with difficulty spikes, and not a very interesting game.

If you desperately need my approval, I will be impressed by either, just for you.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

In my opinion they’re both impressive platinums and I wouldn’t mind having either one on my list! I agree with @FawltyPowers that the best choice here is whichever has more personal value to you. It’s your list at the end of the day and will always mean more to you than anyone else.

Objectively speaking, if you can’t decide, Gran Turismo has the higher difficulty rating and time to completion based on the trophy guide estimates. 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for the input! :) well done on max Payne 3 platinum! That's truly impressive. 

Im certainly didn't do this post for approval that's for sure. Thank you to all those that have had some input I appreciate it :) To all those who say "No one cares about your profile" I agree that's true to an extent and extremely broadly speaking but I disagree with you. Ive made Manny friends through the years trophy hunting and I follow there progress and I'm genuinely invested in how there doing and am genuinely happy for them and chat to them about it. Who I still play with to this day.

Also ive recommended friends and players to people on sessions and linked them up based on what ive seen them achieve on there profile and I do to an extent think your profile can be a good indication for what a boosting partner can potentially handle.

Trophy Content creators also can inspire viewers in Manny ways via there account ive seen it quite a bit.

So though I get what your saying I know I'm just a drop in an ocean and most people will never even see my profile or care but overall speaking I disagree it can be more complex than that.

• Like 1