Weekly Warrior obtainable again

shary96

Is there any different way to reach out to EA about this sh*t?

From any other developers you get at least a meaningfull answer but it seems that EA doesn't care about this crappy situation. ?

Maybe we should consider posting under new F1 23 threads in EA Forum about this trophy. I started keep posting under that threads. We should do that until they are so annoyed, that they finally bring back the events..

Edited by ellileon

25 minutes ago, ellileon said:

Is there any different way to reach out to EA about this sh*t?

From any other developers you get at least a meaningfull answer but it seems that EA doesn't care about this crappy situation. ?

Maybe we should consider posting under new F1 23 threads in EA Forum about this trophy. I started keep posting under that threads. We should do that until they are so annoyed, that they finally bring back the events..

Spamming threads and harrassing the devs will only piss them off and lead to forum bans and/or thread closures. The best way to get what you want, is focus on 1 thread and post there once or twice a week to politely request the Weekend stuff be reinstated ASAP.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 4

29 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Spamming threads and harrassing the devs will only piss them off and lead to forum bans and/or thread closures. The best way to get what you want, is focus on 1 thread and post there once or twice a week to politely request the Weekend stuff be reinstated ASAP.

Big mind .

Okay so it looks like there was the same kind of Problem for Fifa 22 and they really fixed it!

The only difference is, that the threat was under technical issues:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/VOLTA-stuck-at-level-o/m-p/11973342/highlight/false#M3915...

Someone already created a Thread for this Problem under Technical issues.

Please go to that threat, click on me too, and spread your furstration.

Additionally it would be good to tag @EA_Barry & @EA_Sheppard & @EA_Aljo

The last one commented on that Fifa Threat that they are investigating this!

This is the second Thread:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Bug-Reports/F1-22-Weekly-Events-Unable-to-Achieve-Weekly-...

Edited by ellileon
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, ellileon said:

Ok, então parece que houve o mesmo tipo de problema para o Fifa 22 e eles realmente o consertaram!

A única diferença é que a ameaça estava sob problemas técnicos:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/VOLTA-stuck-at-level-o/mp/11973342/highlight/false#M3915...

Alguém já criou um tópico para este problema em questões técnicas.

Por favor, vá para essa ameaça, clique em mim também e espalhe sua furstração.

Além disso, seria bom marcar @EA_Barry & @EA_Sheppard & @EA_Aljo

O último comentou sobre aquela Ameaça da Fifa de que estão investigando isso!

Este é o segundo Tópico:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Bug-Reports/F1-22-Weekly-Events-Unable-to-Achieve-Weekly-...

good, i reply

31 minutes ago, ellileon said:

Unfortunately there are no news. But there a so many people complaning on EA Forum. They need to notice this!

It's not only a few people. There are a lot!

The problem with EA they don't normally care once a game is sold, It would be nice to see EA do something good for once but I wouldn't have much hope.

• Like 2

On 31.7.2023 at 0:08 PM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

The problem with EA they don't normally care once a game is sold, It would be nice to see EA do something good for once but I wouldn't have much hope.

That's true. But the same problem existed with Fifa 22 for 4 month. And after that period they finally fixed the trophy.

I have a little bit of hope.

There are already over 100 post in the EA Forum Thread about this issue. Its concerning so many people and they don't even care after 5 weeks.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

We got an official Statement from EA:

Hey racers,

Unfortunately, as there aren't going to be any further weekly events on F1® 22, I am afraid there is no way to activate this trophy and it cannot be achieved anymore.

-Groguet

You can read it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Weekly-Warrior-Trophy/td-p/12691982

This is sooo annoying! I freaking pissed about this. So looks like after only one year this Platin will stay unobtainable....

Edited by ellileon

8 minutes ago, ellileon said:

We got an official Statement from EA:

Hey racers,

Unfortunately, as there aren't going to be any further weekly events on F100ae.png 22, I am afraid there is no way to activate this trophy and it cannot be achieved anymore.

-Groguet

You can read it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Weekly-Warrior-Trophy/td-p/12691982

This is sooo annoying! I freaking pissed about this. So looks like after only one year this Platin will stay unobtainable....

They could easily patch this trophy and change its requirements so it's still obtainable but EA are douchebags so won't do it.

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

They could easily patch this trophy and change its requirements so it's still obtainable but EA are douchebags so won't do it.

On top off it they marked the Thread as "solved"

I really hate EA now...

They could just change the requirements so that it would pop automatically...

• Like 1

On 8/18/2023 at 7:47 PM, manicmark said:

Sony should really have a rule that states that there should be notice given prior to making trophies unobtainable. 

Perhaps this could be escalated to Sony as EA is a dead end or an online petition?

Yes both is an option i would say. Maybe we could do something with the petition.