New game mode doesn’t count towards 50m cash

marfidude

10 hours ago, Gumble_Monkey said:

With the new limited time mode any word on whether it now does count towards? 

Played a match and my trophy % says 25% still even though my at 40% with the amount of cash I have total on my profile. 

18 hours ago, Gumble_Monkey said:

With the new limited time mode any word on whether it now does count towards? 

Tested it. Took a screenshot of my cash in PSNP and in Game (which are off by about 500k for some reason, I don't think the in game tracker was counting correctly when the game launched). What I found is the in game tracker goes up, but not the trophy progress. I think because it's still running powershift as the game mode, just called something different for the easter event. 

On 3/21/2024 at 11:42 PM, marfidude said:

Again I’ll state that the mode winning does count towards the 50 million it’s just bugged atm. Currently at 19.5 million earning 8m just from this game mode alone. Hopefully they patch it soon so it updates the trophy progression 

Source??? Where does it say the money counts? Because they already had 2 updates since they added this mode and the money is still not registering. 

On 3/28/2024 at 8:24 AM, psycho_clank314 said:

Tested it. Took a screenshot of my cash in PSNP and in Game (which are off by about 500k for some reason, I don't think the in game tracker was counting correctly when the game launched). What I found is the in game tracker goes up, but not the trophy progress. I think because it's still running powershift as the game mode, just called something different for the easter event. 

Did you do tournies before power shift came in? Is money counted at the end of the round or per cash out? Because there's money lost in tournies but maybe that causes the difference. Like lost cash isn't lost in the trophy progress

17 hours ago, RaidenXS said:

Did you do tournies before power shift came in? Is money counted at the end of the round or per cash out? Because there's money lost in tournies but maybe that causes the difference. Like lost cash isn't lost in the trophy progress

Yes, money is counted at end of the round. So like you can't leave a tourney if you are doing well for it to count. Same in any other game mode. The game has to end and your total is counted. So if you are wiped and lose 30% then your total cash count for the trophy will be the final number you see for your team at the end of the round/game. 

9 hours ago, hawk199 said:

Money will count just check the PlayStation trophy the % percentage won’t match the in game stats. Like the previous events.

I'm not the best in math but I don't think it counts.. Because psn is saying my money is 4,258,000 and it says 9% but the stats page on the finals says I have 8,400,200 which is much more than 9%

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, BleedOrange- said:

Don’t think we will see this ever patched. Seems like it was intentionally. As of May 2024 the best way to grind is still Bank It.

Still bank it? If you're good at cashout you can pull 70k every game. Sometimes my team and I crack 100k

• Like 1

Some people are reporting that the new Terminal Attack game mode is counting for the achievement, apparently you get 10k for every round won.

I really wish the PSN trophy would display the money instead of the % to confirm it.