New game mode doesn’t count towards 50m cash

marfidude

Been playing the finals again and after earning a million I noticed my trophy percentage hasn’t moved once. I’ve been playing the new power surge game mode exclusively so im not sure if it’s just that mode where it doesn’t count or if the trophy is glitched at the moment

• Like 2

Im already Sumbitted Ticket few days ago.

Rixx Retro

Mar 15, 2024 03:52 AM

Hello Player, Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us about this problem. We acknowledge that there are some issues with our latest patch in THE FINALS Season 2 and the game team is looking into possible causes for this. I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've encountered. I'll make sure to remember this message and pass it along to the game team for further investigation. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us as it will help us enhance the game even more. If you're interested in sharing your thoughts with us, please consider joining our Discord server. We would be delighted to hear from you there as well. https://discord.gg/thefinals. Best regards, Rixx Retro

Mode is kind of trash anyways from my experience. Get on the platform, sit in there with 5 shields / anti-projectile turrets / dmg turrets, win. You guys finding it fun?

• Like 1

@Vanqishdto much fun for me because with my team we win all matches fast and mostly, i am bored carrying cash and deposit everyday. Just doesn’t count for Deep Pocket Trophy. Unfortunally i stop playing new mode. “Bank it” is good for Money hunting

Yeah I played one match and took a before and after. The total didnt go up within the game stats or on the trophies menu/psnp. 

Shame because it would be by far the fastest way to get money if you have a good team. We got to 30k within a couple mins but then ended up losing it all😂

1 hour ago, OvRdOg_ said:

Yeah I played one match and took a before and after. The total didnt go up within the game stats or on the trophies menu/psnp. 

Shame because it would be by far the fastest way to get money if you have a good team. We got to 30k within a couple mins but then ended up losing it all😂

It sucks when that happens 😬 yeah I’ve won almost every game and 40K with 5-10 minutes seems faster

18 hours ago, Vanqishd said:

Mode is kind of trash anyways from my experience. Get on the platform, sit in there with 5 shields / anti-projectile turrets / dmg turrets, win. You guys finding it fun?

I haven't tried it but as soon as I heard the concept I assumed it would be a game mode dominated by sweaty heavies. 

15 hours ago, OvRdOg_ said:

That's good though, I'm fairly sure for the 50m trophy it counts your gains and ignores your losses. I play a lot of tournaments and my trophy tracker is about 2m higher than my in game total. Presumably the difference being the money lost from wipes.

7 minutes ago, eskimoking37 said:

That's good though, I'm fairly sure for the 50m trophy it counts your gains and ignores your losses. I play a lot of tournaments and my trophy tracker is about 2m higher than my in game total. Presumably the difference being the money lost from wipes.

Yep this is true. The trophy specifies money deposited so the money you lose in tournaments from team wipes isn't removed from your total for the trophy tracker. 

My number is about 600k higher than the leaderboards suggest. 

1 hour ago, Flynnerigan said:

Yep this is true. The trophy specifies money deposited so the money you lose in tournaments from team wipes isn't removed from your total for the trophy tracker. 

My number is about 600k higher than the leaderboards suggest. 

They can shorten the limit to 25M and I’ll still never get the platinum😂

14 hours ago, Flynnerigan said:

I haven't tried it but as soon as I heard the concept I assumed it would be a game mode dominated by sweaty heavies. 

I was playing with friends last night. we brought all heavies with dome shields, barricades, and mesh shields and once you all get on the platform it is almost impossible for the other team to do anything 

Edited by Dwightsarmy14

Honestly, I absolutely rage when I see triple medium healers with defib spam in bank it. Lots of solo players so it’s such an easy win for them every time if they play together. If you want it quickly, get a team of three and run that. Although those teams need to leave bank it alone and go to tournaments 😂

It’s not a slog for me as I have long time pvp group I play with a bit so I’ll get there eventually, about halfway 💪

4 hours ago, SuchRemorse said:

Has anyone made a ticket about this? Contacting the Devs? 

On 3/16/2024 at 8:27 AM, Hakan95_ said:

Im already Sumbitted Ticket few days ago.

Rixx Retro

Mar 15, 2024 03:52 AM

Hello Player, Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us about this problem. We acknowledge that there are some issues with our latest patch in THE FINALS Season 2 and the game team is looking into possible causes for this. I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've encountered. I'll make sure to remember this message and pass it along to the game team for further investigation. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us as it will help us enhance the game even more. If you're interested in sharing your thoughts with us, please consider joining our Discord server. We would be delighted to hear from you there as well. https://discord.gg/thefinals. Best regards, Rixx Retro

Power Shift was fun at first, a change after a season of just cashing out, only it derailed and got frustrated quickly with these turret/ASP/shield spam, very difficult to break through such defense. Now on top of that, cash earned in this mode doesn’t count towards the $50 million trophy.

I will skip this mode unless a contract asks me to play Power Shift, because I progress through the Battle Pass and Career Circuits, as main objectives while naturally grinding towards the wins and cash to the Platinum finish line.

Edited by Maxie_M0us3

On 3/19/2024 at 6:25 PM, Maxie_M0us3 said:

Power Shift was fun at first, a change after a season of just cashing out, only it derailed and got frustrated quickly with these turret/ASP/shield spam, very difficult to break through such defense. Now on top of that, cash earned in this mode doesn’t count towards the $50 million trophy.

I will skip this mode unless a contract asks me to play Power Shift, because I progress through the Battle Pass and Career Circuits, as main objectives while naturally grinding towards the wins and cash to the Platinum finish line.

Cash should count towards the trophy only it’s bugged currently. That said yeah the game mode is pretty screwed up with the game usually being one sided 

Bad gamemode for cash anyway. Tourney is still the best way to get cash. 

On 3/17/2024 at 3:47 PM, Flynnerigan said:

I'm slowly getting there, it's been a slog... 

I've just over 8 million to go. 

I just hit 10mil. I shoot for about 50-100k a day so I can play other games and don't burn myself out. Should take about 1.5 years and less than an hour a day of gameplay. Too many other good games right now for me to grind it non stop. 

On 3/19/2024 at 4:25 PM, Maxie_M0us3 said:

Power Shift mode doesn't count towards the $50M trophy? If so, that's a waste of time while getting easy win while playing good role for objective. I guess, i will go boost wins from Power Shift and grind cash from Bank it. But why does my own psn profile in the section of 50M cash trophy still increasing?

I don't understand this mode. The kills and wins count but the money doesn't? Why make half the mode work and the other half not? The strange thing about this is my money on my Finals stats page increases with wins from powershift. It doesn't show up on the trophy list though. So now it's all out of wack!!!! My finals stats page says my money is $3,540,200 but my trophy progress says $2,170,300! I hope they fix this soon!

Edited by SuchRemorse

Again I’ll state that the mode winning does count towards the 50 million it’s just bugged atm. Currently at 19.5 million earning 8m just from this game mode alone. Hopefully they patch it soon so it updates the trophy progression 

On 3/21/2024 at 1:27 AM, psycho_clank314 said:

Bad gamemode for cash anyway. Tourney is still the best way to get cash. 

I just hit 10mil. I shoot for about 50-100k a day so I can play other games and don't burn myself out. Should take about 1.5 years and less than an hour a day of gameplay. Too many other good games right now for me to grind it non stop. 

Tournament definitely isn't the best. Not sure how you figured that. My team gets about 50k in bank it in less than 10mins. You can and probably should go as much over the 40k limit as you can as end game has the most money going around.

50-100k a day is torture. Don't do that too yourself.

10 minutes ago, Riiszk said:

Tournament definitely isn't the best. Not sure how you figured that. My team gets about 50k in bank it in less than 10mins. You can and probably should go as much over the 40k limit as you can as end game has the most money going around.

50-100k a day is torture. Don't do that too yourself.

Well the game is fun so im not looking for the most optional route, and I only play it for an hour a day since I can play other games. I always get idiots in bank it and we never get more then 10k most times.