Radical Acceptance is NOT glitched

35 minutes ago, BRWTapio said:

So the trophy for this secret end is not glitched. The thing is, the game won't really tell you what to do after you have interacted with the painting. Here's how it works:

After you interacted with the painting in the doctor's room (the little part with fixed camera angles shortly before the end of chapter 4), you'll go to the first boss fight. After defeating Jacob Ostarde, there is a cutscene where you fall down and end up at the mansion again. DO NOT SKIP THIS CUTSCENE!!

This cutscene is interactive, meaning you have to do some inputs at the end of it. Emily will be holding her gun and say to the Dark Man: "What else can i do?" . Once she says that, the time will slow down and then you have to PUSH LEFT STICK DOWN, RIGHT STICK UP at once. Yeah and that's it guys, hope it hepls.

And what about the other one?👍

18 minutes ago, BRWTapio said:

Yeah that one is confusing. No idea so far 😄

Haha, thats the one that i am going for first , i think since its offering to the tree, it must be prob something similiar to the other one in cutscene after you kill the last boss?👍

Edited by DividedByMankind

"Radical Acceptance" worked for me. Thank you. 

But how does it work with the trophy "one of the thousand young"? In the same sequence as the other trophy, there is no such slowdown. How do I have to proceed?

Edited by DrMZxx

1 hour ago, DividedByMankind said:

Yes but its buggy, i got it after 6times through the game, and i got it 29th lock

Dive, i done chapter 4 in different orders, and experimented about unlocking same lock over and over still not got trophy, does it track all playthrouggs or do you need to replay a charscter multiple times? Try giving as much details please

43 minutes ago, DrMZxx said:

"Radical Acceptance" worked for me. Thank you. 

But how does it work with the trophy "you can't keep me out"? In the same sequence as the other trophy, there is no such slowdown. How do I have to proceed?

Is it after i kill the tree or before i have to press something during a cutscene?

48 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

This cut scene was in ch5? Right?

Yeah 

15 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Is it after i kill the tree or before i have to press something during a cutscene?

It’s during the cutscene after you kill Jacob and fall off the cliff 

6 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

You trigger it with the fountain? And in that cut scene with everyone being killed? Or do i have to wait?

I just got it. During the cutscene where everyone starts chanting Edward will fall to the ground and be looking up at emily all you need to do is turn the camera to look at grace the little girl hanging from the tree and keep looking at her till a new cutscene starts and the trophy should pop 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BRWTapio said:

So the trophy for this secret end is not glitched. The thing is, the game won't really tell you what to do after you have interacted with the painting. Here's how it works:

After you interacted with the painting in the doctor's room (the little part with fixed camera angles shortly before the end of chapter 4), you'll go to the first boss fight. After defeating Jacob Ostarde, there is a cutscene where you fall down and end up at the mansion again. DO NOT SKIP THIS CUTSCENE!!

This cutscene is interactive, meaning you have to do some inputs at the end of it. Emily will be holding her gun and say to the Dark Man: "What else can i do?" . Once she says that, the time will slow down and then you have to PUSH LEFT STICK DOWN, RIGHT STICK UP at once. Yeah and that's it guys, hope it hepls.

Thank you!

So i tried doung boat emily and edward multiple times, tried doing sequences different for doorb that randomly locks still, not able get trophy, 

37 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

You trigger it with the fountain? And in that cut scene with everyone being killed? Or do i have to wait?

Do you mind explaining details what you did, like did boat re close? Did you go and open the locked door when your forced go dr gray apartment? Did you unlock surgery room twice?