Radical Acceptance is NOT glitched

34 minutes ago, Lucibur said:

Did you make an offering to the tree in chapter 4 as Edward? Because that's how you have to trigger the Cult secret ending. Once you've done that when you're watching the cutscene where they're sacrificing Grace you have the option to look at Emily or turn to look at the tree, look at the tree and then let the cutscene play out.

Yes i made an offering to the tree.  To trigger detective ending.

For emily you have to put paint to the picture in the appartmen in end of chapter 4 👍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DividedByMankind said:

For emily you have to put paint to the picture in the appartmen in end of chapter 4 👍

So, platinum is obtainable now, right? Thank you and congrats on being the first one!

Just now, angelbless45 said:

So, platinum is obtainable now, right? Thank you and congrats on being the first one!

No its not, but that opening locks is extremly glitchy. Worth mentioning i did it all with Emily. 

Maybe that makes any difference guys for you. 

I didnt have any specific way in doing stuff exept for on 6th run.

But for flask trophy what i did differently 6th playthrough, was i never switch weapon(never pressed d-pad. Maybe that bugs that trophy.

For all the Locks i dont know what to do differently. I wasnt going after it at all, went for the no-heal all the time.

So the door at far on top deck which is the 29th one on the boat it popped for me. Atleast i opened that one first out of the 2 bolted door on that map.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

No its not, but that opening locks is extremly glitchy. Worth mentioning i did it all with Emily. 

But for flask trophy what i did differently 6th playthrough, was i never switch weapon(never pressed d-pad. Maybe that bugs that trophy.

For all the Locks i dont know what to do differently. I wasnt going after it at all, went for the no-heal all the time.

So the door at far on top deck which is the 29th one on the boat it popped for me. Atleast i opened that one first out of the 2 bolted door on that map.

I tried with Emily & I’m sure I unlocked everything but no trophy. Trying with Carnby now. 

5 minutes ago, GamingIsFuun said:

collected all Dying with Dignity Lagniappes but didn't get the objective and can't even wash the paint... do you have any ideas why?

Once you've collected the 3 Lagniappes, you have to play as Emily to get the objective. It's her secret end.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Did you quit out of the game or load a save/autosave during your run with Emily when the trophy popped? Meaning, did you do this run in one sitting? And if yes, did you create manual saves or did you run from start to finish to the boat?

Because actually, that might make sense then. This game deletes its only autosave file after each playthrough. It even tells you when you start a new game. My guess is, (not) sharing one autosave file for both caracters might mess up the tracking.

So maybe we should try 2 consecutive runs with Emily and look what that does.

Edited by BRWTapio

10 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

On an xbox guide the author wrote that the no heal trophy was semi-glitched and only obtainable with Edward. So you can confirm that's not true? At least not for the PS5 version? Because I wanted to start another run tonight, but I'd rather attempt it with Emily again if it doesn't make a difference.

44 minutes ago, BRWTapio said:

Once you've collected the 3 Lagniappes, you have to play as Emily to get the objective. It's her secret end.

yeah, did it, still nothing, can't wash the paint :(

45 minutes ago, BRWTapio said:

do I have to start a brand new playthough?

12 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

Wait, it is not?? :(

2 hours ago, GamingIsFuun said:

yeah, did it, still nothing, can't wash the paint :(

do I have to start a brand new playthough?

No it should work without starting a complete new playthrough. I mean i personally can't confirm that you don't need a new playthrough because i found the 3rd Langniappe with Edward and then played with Emily a whole new game when i went for it. This is all such a glitchy mess, i haven't seen shit like that in while. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BRWTapio said:

No it should work without starting a complete new playthrough. I mean i personally can't confirm that you don't need a new playthrough because i found the 3rd Langniappe with Edward and then played with Emily a whole new game when i went for it. This is all such a glitchy mess, i haven't seen shit like that in while. 

true, thanks for the help!

On 3/25/2024 at 11:41 PM, DividedByMankind said:

Not switching weapons did the trick for the no heal trophy for me as well 👍 Still no luck with the locks though.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Platisfaction said:

Not switching weapons did the trick for the no heal trophy for me as well 👍 Still no luck with the locks though.

Grats👍 dpad on ps5 is really sensitive i believe. Had trouble with it on Calisto protocol aswell👍

Edited by DividedByMankind

On 3/25/2024 at 9:14 PM, DividedByMankind said:

Okay, good! I'm going to get around to that ending with Emily soon, I've been taking a break from the game for a while as I got burnt out.

• 4 weeks later...

I think this is glitched as of the latest patch. I started the game on the latest patch and didn't get the "Radical Acceptance" trophy, even though I completed the “Dying With Dignity” lagniappes set. There was no objective to wash the paint off Jeremy’s portrait during Chapter 4 when playing as Emily. There was no prompt in the walk-in closet and no portrait in there, either. This prevented the "Radical Acceptance" ending from triggering.

"One of a thousand young" is also glitched. There is no prompt to give an offering to the whispering tree in Chapter 4 when playing as Edward (even though I completed the "A Goat Without Horns” lagniappes set). 

1 hour ago, sanjinb said:

I think this is glitched as of the latest patch. I started the game on the latest patch and didn't get the "Radical Acceptance" trophy, even though I completed the “Dying With Dignity” lagniappes set. There was no objective to wash the paint off Jeremy’s portrait during Chapter 4 when playing as Emily. There was no prompt in the walk-in closet and no portrait in there, either. This prevented the "Radical Acceptance" ending from triggering.

"One of a thousand young" is also glitched. There is no prompt to give an offering to the whispering tree in Chapter 4 when playing as Edward (even though I completed the "A Goat Without Horns” lagniappes set). 

Did you look at the show secret objective in the lagniappe set? Even if you have them all, you have to go into your Lagniappe collectibles and activate that or the objective will never come up in your log and there will be no option to wash the paint off.

10 hours ago, emailking said:

Did you look at the show secret objective in the lagniappe set? Even if you have them all, you have to go into your Lagniappe collectibles and activate that or the objective will never come up in your log and there will be no option to wash the paint off.

When I go to Lagniappe collectibles and highlight a set, the only options I see are "Close" and "Show set bonus text". Where is the option to show the secret objective? I've tried selecting "Show set bonus tex" but that doesn't do anything.

Edited by sanjinb

On 4/29/2024 at 11:10 AM, sanjinb said:

When I go to Lagniappe collectibles and highlight a set, the only options I see are "Close" and "Show set bonus text". Where is the option to show the secret objective? I've tried selecting "Show set bonus tex" but that doesn't do anything.

I managed to finally get both Radical Acceptance and One of the Thousand Young on the most recent patch. Basically, if the secret objectives don't pop up/show in the log after you collect the final langiappe from the required collection, you have to keep reloading your most recent save until the objectives show up. Once they do, you can proceed with the trophy requirements. So glad I'm done with this crappy game!