Radical Acceptance is NOT glitched

1 hour ago, Sarsky said:

So i tried doung boat emily and edward multiple times, tried doing sequences different for doorb that randomly locks still, not able get trophy, 

Do you mind explaining details what you did, like did boat re close? Did you go and open the locked door when your forced go dr gray apartment? Did you unlock surgery room twice?

The surgery room relocks?

1 hour ago, Noirlion022 said:

I just got it. During the cutscene where everyone starts chanting Edward will fall to the ground and be looking up at emily all you need to do is turn the camera to look at grace the little girl hanging from the tree and keep looking at her till a new cutscene starts and the trophy should pop 

Yes that worked. Thank you! 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ASSASSIN_TRISTAN said:

The surgery room relocks?

In the underground area where emily uses truth key, if you play as eedward and interact door it says you need a key and brings up menu

27 minutes ago, ggexrge_ said:

this is not working for me. I'm waiting for the clock to start slowing down and seems like my stick movement is not registering.

got this to work. its LEFT stick UP only!!!

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, DrMZxx said:

"Radical Acceptance" worked for me. Thank you. 

But how does it work with the trophy "one of the thousand young"? In the same sequence as the other trophy, there is no such slowdown. How do I have to proceed?

For this trophy it's a different cutscene, in chapter 5. When they begin preaching to the tree and

Grace is hung up on the tree, Edward is grabbed by the guy who's always drunken. Then Emily (standing higher up above) shoots him in the leg. Right after the shot, you're supposed to TURN THE CAMERA LEFT AND FACE GRACE. That triggers the alternative end.

Edited by BRWTapio
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, BRWTapio said:

For this trophy it's a different cutscene, in chapter 5. When they begin preaching to the tree and

Grace is hung up on the tree, Edward is grabbed by the guy who's always drunken. Then Emily (standing higher up above) shoots him in the leg. Right after the shot, you're supposed to TURN THE CAMERA LEFT AND FACE GRACE. That triggers the alternative end.

Thank you, i got it. 

the only thing missing now is the solution for the trophy „you can‘t keep me out“. 

That's sweet! Glad to hear they weren't actually glitched, but what a terrible way to hide your secret endings honestly.

Now it's just the "You Can't Keep me Out" trophy that needs some official answers of what's going on with that since just did 2 full playthroughs last night as each character unbolting, unlocking (including stuff like the Globe & Medicine Box), & even entering every single room. Absolutely 0 idea what the triggers for this seem to be

19 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

That's sweet! Glad to hear they weren't actually glitched, but what a terrible way to hide your secret endings honestly.

Now it's just the "You Can't Keep me Out" trophy that needs some official answers of what's going on with that since just did 2 full playthroughs last night as each character unbolting, unlocking (including stuff like the Globe & Medicine Box), & even entering every single room. Absolutely 0 idea what the triggers for this seem to be

Ive asked divide several times even mesaaged him but he is ignoring people and being unhelpful, he just said he played game 6x he missed 29th lock thats it, honestly be nice if someone was willing give answers instead of leaching peoples advice and bailing everyone else when they finish.

Hopefully someone nice enough will help people with trophy for us guys who need it :)

Edited by Sarsky

2 minutes ago, Sarsky said:

Ive asked divide several times even mesaaged him but he is ignoring people and being unhelpful, he just said he played game 6x he missed 29th lock thats it, honestly be nice if someone was willing give answers instead of leaching peoples advice and bailing everyone else when they finish.

Hopefully someone nice enough will help people with trophy for us guys who need it :)

I've played through the game like 12 times now in total unlocking everything as both characters several times, so honestly at this point I'm just gonna wait until a patch because it's clear it's still bugged & I'm getting tired of playing this game so many times for nothing.

20 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

I've played through the game like 12 times now in total unlocking everything as both characters several times, so honestly at this point I'm just gonna wait until a patch because it's clear it's still bugged & I'm getting tired of playing this game so many times for nothing.

Same... sucks cause i really wanted platinum, hopefully they patch...

11 hours ago, BRWTapio said:

So the trophy for this secret end is not glitched. The thing is, the game won't really tell you what to do after you have interacted with the painting. Here's how it works:

After you interacted with the painting in the doctor's room (the little part with fixed camera angles shortly before the end of chapter 4), you'll go to the first boss fight. After defeating Jacob Ostarde, there is a cutscene where you fall down and end up at the mansion again. DO NOT SKIP THIS CUTSCENE!!

This cutscene is interactive, meaning you have to do some inputs at the end of it. Emily will be holding her gun and say to the Dark Man: "What else can i do?" . Once she says that, the time will slow down and then you have to PUSH LEFT STICK DOWN, RIGHT STICK UP at once. Yeah and that's it guys, hope it hepls.

Just a heads up: It was left stick up and right stick down for me. But it worked, thanks for the info! :)

• Like 1

Just got the Radical Acceptance trophy. This may sound bizarre, but I'm pretty sure the position you're supposed to push the left analog stick is randomly generated. I had to reload the sequence and kill Jacob about five times because I kept pushing the left stick up or down like people were saying and the placement for me ended up being pushing the left stick southeast. You can see where the game wants you to push it because when you get the position right, the camera will start zooming away from Emily.

Clock doesn’t seem to slow down in any of these cut scenes “x to skip” showing the whole time. The second Emily shoots I’m trying to move the camera to the tree but she  throws the bottle straight away

similar issue when falling from the mountain I wait for the cut scene to let move my left stick when next to the clock  but “x to skip“ on screen the whole time, any thoughts? 

2 hours ago, markyoung99 said:

Clock doesn’t seem to slow down in any of these cut scenes “x to skip” showing the whole time. The second Emily shoots I’m trying to move the camera to the tree but she  throws the bottle straight away

similar issue when falling from the mountain I wait for the cut scene to let move my left stick when next to the clock  but “x to skip“ on screen the whole time, any thoughts? 

Do you have the full set of the respective collectibles? Otherwise it won't work.

1 hour ago, Platisfaction said:

Do you have the full set of the respective collectibles? Otherwise it won't work.

I was thinking just that. I have only finished my first play through with the detective so I need a second play through and I should get the option.

thanks 

7 hours ago, Anankha said:

Radical Acceptance: Holding the left stick South East worked for me. ↘️

Same here: I tried left up 3 times with no effect, then did left south- east per your advice and right up as a precaution based on other comments - and it worked! Thank you! Btw. I could hear a clock ticking when this ending engaged

2 hours ago, brodaty_rumcajs said:

Same here: I tried left up 3 times with no effect, then did left south- east per your advice and right up as a precaution based on other comments - and it worked! Thank you! Btw. I could hear a clock ticking when this ending engaged

I knew I’d done this when Emily started raising her hand.

Edited by Anankha

On 3/24/2024 at 11:37 AM, DividedByMankind said:

@Achujelkin005 how did you submit to the darkman and join a cult?

Did you make an offering to the tree in chapter 4 as Edward? Because that's how you have to trigger the Cult secret ending. Once you've done that when you're watching the cutscene where they're sacrificing Grace you have the option to look at Emily or turn to look at the tree, look at the tree and then let the cutscene play out.