Is this the HD Collection version and will the PSX version remain trophy-less?

Cosmokeeper

It's wonderful that Grandia I and II are now finally on all consoles. I purchased the physical Limited Run Games releases for all consoles, including Switch when it first came out there. I actually didn't play the first game when it originally came out.

I really love trophies, but I haven't yet decided whether or not to play the HD Collection of Grandia or if I will play the PS One version instead. My question is whether or not the PSX version will remain trophy-less and if this trophy list is exclusively for the Grandia HD Collection version?

Personally, I would prefer it if the PSX version won't have trophies so I can play it on my PS 4 or PS 5 without having that potential trophy list added to my account, and if I decide to play the HD Collection version I can play that down the line. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Edited by Cosmokeeper

37 minutes ago, Sunny said:

So since the trophy list is the same as the achievements on Steam its a safe bet to follow that guide right?

Yeah, it's perfectly fine.

Edited by DesmaBR
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, vanessaking2 said:

It's a pity that Grandia has no trophies on PS5. Even a Grandia HD PS5 version does not exist.

Bruh just play the PS4 version on PS5, it's a remaster of a 20+ years old game it wouldn't be any different.

I'm just glad we finally got the HD semi-collection.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...