Trophy thoughts!

willmill97

Gameplay seems a lot deeper than in Planet Coaster. Solid, but a little more overwhelming. I've barely scratched the surface though and am still trying to find out where to find everything.

Trophies are straightforward. I'm glad the time trials aren't required for the platinum trophy. I like to take my time on games like these.

• Like 1

The day is finally here! Been waiting on this one for a long time. The trophies look the same as the Steam achievements and are pretty straightforward. A couple of challenging scenarios on hard though. The Russian zoo comes to mind.

Platinum I guess is technically unobtainable until the next community event starts. They happen pretty regularly though and are super easy so no need to stress about it. Just enjoy the game in the meantime. I'll be playing this one for a while!

• Like 3

On 3/27/2024 at 9:10 AM, PeachyJacobs said:

The day is finally here! Been waiting on this one for a long time. The trophies look the same as the Steam achievements and are pretty straightforward. A couple of challenging scenarios on hard though. The Russian zoo comes to mind.

Platinum I guess is technically unobtainable until the next community event starts. They happen pretty regularly though and are super easy so no need to stress about it. Just enjoy the game in the meantime. I'll be playing this one for a while!

Which ones are community related? 

TROPHY: Ghost - Have an albino animal born in your zoo. 

This trophy didn't pop for me after completing the task in sandbox mode, wonder if it has to be done in Career or Franchise mode? Just weird how it doesn't specify. 

Edited by Vundzk

20 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

I played planet coaster on PS5 with MnK, because I hate the controller controls on such games. 
Does anyone know if this has also full native support for MnK?

https://www.planetzoogame.com/news/planet-zoo-console-edition-releasing-26-march-2024

Scroll down on this site, there's something about mouse and keyboard support. 

I will test it next time I'm playing the game because initially I thought it would be so much better and easier to play with mkb.

21 hours ago, Silocia said:

Which ones are community related? 

There's only one and it's called "Community". You just have to take part in a Community Challenge. They're pretty easy but there just isn't one available at the moment.

Next challenge for PC is just over 3.5 days away. Not sure if they are same with the console version but I would like to think so.

• Like 1