Since when can devs just throw in new trophies to existing DLC packs?

Rebourne07

I know you can make as many DLC packs as you want now on PS5 at least, but are there other instances of devs putting in new trophies into existing DLC packs like this? Closest I've seen is how FFXIV PS5 will put out DLC packs with trophies marked "Unreleased Trophy" in them and then update to whatever the trophy is gonna be after the fact. Am I just out of the loop or is what just happened with Atlantic City a new, and unwelcome imo, practice?

7 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

I know you can make as many DLC packs as you want now on PS5 at least, but are there other instances of devs putting in new trophies into existing DLC packs like this? Closest I've seen is how FFXIV PS5 will put out DLC packs with trophies marked "Unreleased Trophy" in them and then update to whatever the trophy is gonna be after the fact. Am I just out of the loop or is what just happened with Atlantic City a new, and unwelcome imo, practice?

Killing Floor 2 consistently did it on PS4, so why should they not be able to on PS5?

I find the whole process of complaining about dlc on this site so dumb to be perfectly honest. When it's on a game like FO76 it's worse, it's basically common knowledge from day one that it would get more trophies.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1