Games with ultra rare trophies on PS+ extra/premiun

Greeatings, dear players. I'm looking for Fun games that contain ultra rare trophies by the % here on the site. I like a Challenge, so any game is welcome. Game may bem hard or be 100+ hours, whatever but must have ultra rare trophies (the more the better)

Currently looking to start "for the king" and "windbound". Games looks Fun and have a few ultra rares. Your reviews from games you 100%ed (DLC included) are very welcome.

50 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

Star Trek online is totally free without extra and premium. It has the rarest platinum I own. It's super easy too but takes a long time

23 minutes ago, GothGirlMaxine said:

Lawn Mowing Simulator (DLC is included on PS Plus)

2 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

I am Bread, Surgeon Simulator, Trials of the blood dragon.

Thanks for all reply. Will take a look in each one of those for sure. BTW, I really like RPGs the most, currently finishing Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, so RPGs are my preference on that list. 

17 minutes ago, GardenOfSouls said:

BTW, I really like RPGs the most, currently finishing Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, so RPGs are my preference on that list.

Tales of Zestiria is on Extra, but it's really not very good. Several Star Ocean games are also on Premium; I see you've done Integrity and Faithlessness already, but Till the End of Time and The Last Hope are also UR.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

Tales of Zestiria is on Extra, but it's really not very good. Several Star Ocean games are also on Premium; I see you've done Integrity and Faithlessness already, but Till the End of Time and The Last Hope are also UR.

Till the End of Time and The Last Hope  are like 600 hours i heard. Don't know if Ihave what it takes. But thanks the sugestion. I will for sure done the newst entry that is also on extra, also heard there's no more battle trophies on that one.

Just now, DesmaBR said:

Trackmania Turbo is there as a Ubi+ Classics perk that comes with Extra

Is it hard or there's multiplayer/online only?

3 minutes ago, GardenOfSouls said:

Is it hard or there's multiplayer/online only?

Hard and multiplayer trophies

But the multiplayer trophies are just basic "Create an online match", doesn't seem like you need to play an actual match

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

I agree. Trackmania Turbo was awesome and satisfying too! You can tackle the MP trophies in a few minutes.

Well, gotta check it out with so many recommendations. The games is fun to play, or in the end feels like a chore?

10 minutes ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

3on3 Freestyle is a free basketball game and 0.68% UR plat and has a ton of UR trophies along the way. It's not as hard as the guide makes out and is just a grind. Mainly for the 300 wins and 200 MVPs but I've been enjoying it.

Thanks for the suggestion. Is it multiplayer?

Outlast 2 is on Extra and has a good amount of Ultra Rares, its difficulty comes from beating the game on Messiah without reloading your camera battery. This basically means hard mode permadeath, and requires you to know the game in and out due to you not being able to use your camera in dark sections. Its also even more tedious because of unskippable cutscenes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, garl1c_bread69 said:

Outlast 2 is on Extra and has a good amount of Ultra Rares, its difficulty comes from beating the game on Messiah without reloading your camera battery. This basically means hard mode permadeath, and requires you to know the game in and out due to you not being able to use your camera in dark sections. Its also even more tedious because of unskippable cutscenes.

I did Outlast 1 on an old account, not sure about that one, especially because the sensitive content.

1 hour ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

It is multiplayer and purely online which is it's downfall 

humm, yeah, multiplayer only is complicated. I really enjoy MMO, have a bunch done in my account, but multiplayer only, where the servers can close anytime soon and something time consuming like that, need be careful.

• 3 weeks later...

Cities Skylines is on Premium, has 11 ultra rares including the platinum and takes maybe 60 hours?
40 in the dlc packs but dont think they're included.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Chill with the YT advertising spam
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Arecull said:

Cities Skylines is on Premium, has 11 ultra rares including the platinum and takes maybe 60 hours?
40 in the dlc packs but dont think they're included.

Thanks, will take a look. A different ganeplay style is also good. DLCs are not a problem, I usually do them anyway. 

• Like 1