Would you delete your Steam account over username comments?

Cryogenicide_X

7 hours ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Oh yeah you're right, thanks for all your help guys. 

Glad you got it taken care of. In the future though, I'd just ignore those people & just do you man. Life is too short to be worried about what random people think of your username

5 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Glad you got it taken care of. In the future though, I'd just ignore those people & just do you man. Life is too short to be worried about what random people think of your username

You're right and I didn't mean to make this a big deal or anything. 

• Like 1

Just report these commenting mobs for harrasment.

If you or someone else leave enough traces on the websites you can still be connected to whatever name you were using, I'm talking about account number ID (google steamidfinder).

Anyway, you can also use family sharing (which they improved recently) for game access on other account - unless you want to keep some permanent things like badges, non tradable items, account connections, etc.

Who cares about usernames on Steam? You can have the most outrageous name, and Steam doesn't care or force you to change it.

As a Steam user with the username 'iNoScopedJFK' and 7,000 hours on CS:GO, I can confirm that nobody on the platform cares about your username.