One of the worst games I've played in a while.

Is it THAT bad? I was thinking about platting it but now I'm not sure I need another irritating and glitched title. Weren't there any patches to fix any of those problems? I mean, it's Minecraft - a "very successful franchise". 🫠 I thought they could od better.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The-Smiths-85 said:

Is it THAT bad? I was thinking about platting it but now I'm not sure I need another irritating and glitched title. Weren't there any patches to fix any of those problems? I mean, it's Minecraft - a "very successful franchise". 🫠 I thought they could od better.

There were loads of patches but like anything to do with Minecraft, the devs broke more than they fixed.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly not too bad as a game underneath the performance issues, but the lag and crashing is much too frequent. It's not an exaggeration to say it's a routine part of the experience in playing the game. Every time you fast travel, move around the map, get into combat, collect resources... basically play the game... you will get slowdown or you'll keep being pinged back about 2 seconds into the past. It's like that time you have a dodgy Internet connection and play an online game with a bazillion ping, it's exactly that.

Expect at least 1 crash per session, maybe more. It's especially prone to crashing in the late game (and potentially corrupting your save file) so make backups if you've made a lot of good progress.

• Like 3

On 4/7/2024 at 11:37 AM, shadaik said:

Yeah, that's kinda the problem. Minecraft is many things in all its iterations and spin-offs, but "without glitches" has never been one of them.

Thanks for the reply. I think I'll pass it then.

On 5/6/2024 at 6:48 PM, JohnCenaSong- said:

Honestly not too bad as a game underneath the performance issues, but the lag and crashing is much too frequent. It's not an exaggeration to say it's a routine part of the experience in playing the game. Every time you fast travel, move around the map, get into combat, collect resources... basically play the game... you will get slowdown or you'll keep being pinged back about 2 seconds into the past. It's like that time you have a dodgy Internet connection and play an online game with a bazillion ping, it's exactly that.

Expect at least 1 crash per session, maybe more. It's especially prone to crashing in the late game (and potentially corrupting your save file) so make backups if you've made a lot of good progress.

Couldn't agree more on this point. The legendary difficulty playthrough is particularly bad for this and almost unplayable at times. Has to be the worst PS5 performant game I've played or seen.