Platinum still obtainable? Huh?!

J-S_93

People are still earning the Platinum for this; how?

Do the servers really work for this game?

It has online, right?

This is interesting.

Is there a known list of sports games with Platinums that are still obtainable, I wonder?

I know there was another, I think a 2013 game from some sport that was still obtainable.

Some of these older titles are actually decent - I wonder which PS4 titles are still obtainable then, hmm.

Edited by J-S_93

1 minute ago, CelestialRequiem said:

Shit ton of these trophies are impossible; so these are hackers. PS3 and PS Vita are easily hackable when it comes to trophies.

This^

The servers for this game died years ago so anyone earning the online trophies now, is a hacker who needs reporting.

11 minutes ago, J-S_93 said:

People are still earning the Platinum for this; how?

If they are just earning the platinum now, then they could have earned the online trophies when the servers were back up.

If they are earning the online trophies now, then they are hacking.

2 minutes ago, J-S_93 said:

Edit: It seems some players are legit and got the online done years ago, but only now gotten around to earning the rest, hmm, interesting.

You posted this as I was posting my reply. This is a common tactic for trophy hunters. Get the online done early, then you can do the single player stuff later in your own time.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

If they are just earning the platinum now, then they could have earned the online trophies when the servers were back up.

If they are earning the online trophies now, then they are hacking.

^: Yeah, that just crossed my mind after having checked some players did them years ago.  I was just shocked when I saw there were many fairly recent players.

v: Yeah, I've been known to do this too; one example was Watch Dogs 1.  It crossed my mind late that some people use this tactic; I just was not expecting it to be used with these old sports games.  I would like to know though, if there is a list of any of these that can that can still be obtained LEGITIMATELY till this day?

16 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

You posted this as I was posting my reply. This is a common tactic for trophy hunters. Get the online done early, then you can do the single player stuff later in your own time.

Edited by J-S_93

If somebody got all the online trophies before the servers were shut down and is just now finishing their last missing offline trophies, of course the platinum is still obtainable... I just had a look at the last person that got the Plat. They got the last trophy thats marked as unobtainable back in 2012, then one in 2013 thats not marked as unobtainable and recently in 2024 another one that also is not marked as unobtainable, so there is nothing that looks hacked in my opinion (on this one profile...) Mind though, i have no clue about the trophies in this game, i only looked at what trophies are marked unobtainable here on this site using PSNP+

• Like 1