Hint at Tomb Raider 4 and 5 Remaster

I sincerely hope that they will add their trophy lists as DLC for the original trilogy even if you don't own it (on the PS5), make two separate platinums on PS4 and have one unobtainable bronze in both stacks, but not the same one. This is the only acceptable course of action.

Edited by fbdbh
  • Haha 3

I hope this is true! Many memories from the difficult first levels in TR4 and TR5 (Yes, I was THAT bad lol).

I'm having a blast so many years later; I could've never hoped for these games to look so good now.

They need to complete the classics and remaster them all! ^_^

• Like 2

Let’s hope they fully fix the first lot first before moving on to more new projects (they also released the Battlefront collection recently, also broken).

But yeah, I’d definitely like to see the rest of the original series remastered. The Last Revelation was the first TR game I got as a kid so have many fond memories, never finished it though! TR4-6 are somewhat of a trilogy of their own too, with shared characters and story elements, so it’d be nice to have all 3 bundled together. I can see Angel of Darkness being ignored though honestly. It’s probably too much work with very little gain which is a shame. 

• Like 1