Does the re-release work well on PS4?

Just wondering if its a good port or if they messed it up big time. I saw a Youtube vid that was complaining, but could only make out they they weren't pleased due to it not improving visuals or anything. I'm not fussed about the visuals as I'm sure it still looks great. Just want to know if it performs as it did on original release and can be 100% trophy completed. Thanks.

I've played the game on both PS4 and PS5. 

The PS4 - performance is decent (it looks totally ok, not groundbreaking as it's only a remaster, not a remake) and I had no trophy glitches or anything on either system. 

If it's possible for you I'd like to recommend playing the game on PS5 as only PS5 supports 60 fps which lets the game run way smoother. 

@Rufianwas faster and said what had to be said :D

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DanteIshimura said:

Just wondering if its a good port or if they messed it up big time. I saw a Youtube vid that was complaining, but could only make out they they weren't pleased due to it not improving visuals or anything. I'm not fussed about the visuals as I'm sure it still looks great. Just want to know if it performs as it did on original release and can be 100% trophy completed. Thanks.

Why wouldn’t it? It’s literally a port from the PS3, which it’s exactly what people complained about

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xItsLesterx said:

Why wouldn’t it? It’s literally a port from the PS3, which it’s exactly what people complained about

As I said there are Youtube vids saying negative things, but I wanted to get a more varied response. Is there a fucking problem doing that now?

1 hour ago, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

I've played the game on both PS4 and PS5. 

The PS4 - performance is decent (it looks totally ok, not groundbreaking as it's only a remaster, not a remake) and I had no trophy glitches or anything on either system. 

If it's possible for you I'd like to recommend playing the game on PS5 as only PS5 supports 60 fps which lets the game run way smoother. 

@Rufianwas faster and said what had to be said :D

I won't be getting a PS5. Glad to here it runs good on PS4 though. Cheers lad. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

I haven't played it yet, but hear it's best on a PS4 Pro or PS5

Yeah I have the pro. 

EDIT

Went ahead and bought the game off the store. Saved a few quid due to the sale. Cheers for the recommendations and info chaps. 

Edited by DanteIshimura