Trophy Thoughts

Haha, one of my earliest topics here was about that trophy and how it was going to take me 40 hours. I finally did it, but the plat is still one of my 10 rarest. Won't be NEARLY as bad without Meat Grinder.

30-40 hours seems a bit too short, IMO. I was at close to 100 hours total. I would expect 50-60 without Meat Grinder.

One thing I forgot to add: unless this version was updated, Treasure Hunter can be tricky since chests aren't tracked anywhere in-game or added to the map. Worst, they aren't visible when you're standing on the same tile as them, so you have to approach each tile facing forward on each map to make sure you get every chest, or you'll be going through the whole game looking for a few that you missed.

On one hand I was looking forward to struggling this grind out, on the other hand I was dreading that monster grind again.

I'd still lean towards being upset they decided to cut the numbers down but hey if that makes JRPG trophy hunters who were on the fence now decide to buy this game then I'll take it. Need 3 translated Afterall.