CelestialRequiem's Project Management Certfication

2 hours ago, Copanele said:

Ah, project managers, my archenemies at work... 😂

Nah joking, best of luck with this endeavor! I will wait for the Ninja Gaiden writeups, I keep postponing them and some extra motivation is always welcome :D .

Sounds like you work in software development if you feel that way, lol. It's true -- at least anecdotally speaking if a project manager only concerns themself with the project lifecycle and doesn't understand anything about programming, they can be pushy. But software development has so many variables that can delay tasks, so I understand your frustration. 

Thanks, dude! I can't wait to get back into those. I adore Ninja Gaiden.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, CelestialRequiem said:

At the very least, you can auto-skip cut scenes with Select + R2, or whatever the PS4 equivalent of that looks like.

It's Options + :r2: on PS4

• Like 1

Awesome. Solid write-up on Bayonetta here!

I remember that one being a game I really wanted to get into but never quite could for whatever reason. I absolutely loved Vanquish and Madworld at the time, so picking Bayonetta was a no-brainer for me. Unfortunately, I tried it a couple of times, and be it for its visual design, characters, gameplay, or whatever, I ended up dropping it every time I started it. Truth be told, I never got too far into the game. Maybe it was due to the PS3 being a shitty port in general? It's been years since I played it!

It has all the elements I fancy in an action game, so why this title never sunk into me at the time was always a mystery. Considering all the positive impressions I read online, maybe I should give the PS4 version a go one day.

• Like 3

Mah man!

On 4/20/2024 at 11:19 AM, Yuber6969 said:

Glad to see you're doing a checklist! It was cool to read about how your parents got you into gaming. I'll be following this.

This, I was typing literally this and thought "Wait, I think I just read that..." So with me, you now officially have your first dumb subscriber😂

I'm excited, dude! Really looking forward to following your checklist. It's already lookin mighty slick, if I do say so myself👊

• Like 2
  • Haha 1