The trophy list

coopbuh

1 hour ago, ProfessorHowl said:

Only thing I can think of for the first promotion trophy is perhaps level up to 80+ in one of the factions and get the promotion there and see if it recognizes the requirement then. If you're already 100+, maybe Athena/Reaper/Hunter Call promotions to see if it pops? I didn't have problems with this one but I do have a glitch with level 75 Gold Hoarder so I'm working towards 80+ to see if that pops it.

Its just odd seeing other people popping these just fine and some not. I wonder if it has something to do with the version you played SoT beforehand

I had a handful of trophies on Xbox, as I played it via PC Gamepass for 6 hours or so.

None of them auto-popped on the PS5.

Example: Taking Orders - You completed an Order of Souls Voyage

Unlocked 12/06/2019 on my Xbox account

https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Sicho84

Not yet unlocked on PS5.

I'm not mad because I only got some pretty easy and fast achievements back then and they will come automatically now that I want to play the game "for real".

Still, just another example of how Autopop doesn't seem to work correctly.

To the others where it didn't work: did you play the game on Xbox, retail, on Gamepass, on Steam?

Maybe if it's always Gamepass, that might be a reason somehow?

13 hours ago, ProfessorHowl said:

Only thing I can think of for the first promotion trophy is perhaps level up to 80+ in one of the factions and get the promotion there and see if it recognizes the requirement then. If you're already 100+, maybe Athena/Reaper/Hunter Call promotions to see if it pops? I didn't have problems with this one but I do have a glitch with level 75 Gold Hoarder so I'm working towards 80+ to see if that pops it.

I was looking at the trophy list this morning and notice there's one for reaching lvl 75 with gold hoarder, order of souls & merchant alliance. 

I'm currently lvl 76 with gold hoarder, 77 with order of souls and 75 with merchant.  None of these trophies have popped for me. 

1 hour ago, Sicho said:

I had a handful of trophies on Xbox, as I played it via PC Gamepass for 6 hours or so.

None of them auto-popped on the PS5.

Example: Taking Orders - You completed an Order of Souls Voyage

Unlocked 12/06/2019 on my Xbox account

https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Sicho84

Not yet unlocked on PS5.

I'm not mad because I only got some pretty easy and fast achievements back then and they will come automatically now that I want to play the game "for real".

Still, just another example of how Autopop doesn't seem to work correctly.

To the others where it didn't work: did you play the game on Xbox, retail, on Gamepass, on Steam?

Maybe if it's always Gamepass, that might be a reason somehow?

I own the game on xbox and had to do these trophies over on PS5 to get them to pop.  I have easily 70% of achievements unlocked on xbox but on playstation only 47 auto unlocked for me, the rest I've earned while playing. 

22 hours ago, Potter13579 said:

I'm still gonna get this game regardless, but what I really want to know that would seal the deal for me on this sooner than later is whether or not we're getting the Monkey Island content.

What are you talking about?  The monkey island content is in the game regardless of what platform you play on. 

4 hours ago, Sneeches said:

I was looking at the trophy list this morning and notice there's one for reaching lvl 75 with gold hoarder, order of souls & merchant alliance. 

I'm currently lvl 76 with gold hoarder, 77 with order of souls and 75 with merchant.  None of these trophies have popped for me. 

You won't until you claim the associated promotion from a representative of each trading company.

2 hours ago, Husaria said:

You won't until you claim the associated promotion from a representative of each trading company.

What?  I have to get the lvl 80 promotion to get the lvl 75 trophy? 

1 hour ago, OutlawedTorn said:

Can anyone confirm if you unlock Xbox achievements on your linked Xbox account at the same time you unlock a trophy?

Yes you do, my xbox app on my phone is going off like crazy :P

12 hours ago, Sneeches said:

what the actual fuck are you talking about? 

The DLC is 195 trophies long, more than any other single list on the site, so the corresponding guide would be longer than any other trophy guide by a wide margin...I thought that was fairly obvious?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cernumon said:

Are there any in here that require PvP or co-op? I'd be interested in picking this up but I have no interest in struggling for PvP trophies especially.

A ton of the trophies require PVP

• 2 weeks later...