The trophy list

coopbuh

At 1,000 hours to complete the base game, according to TrueAchievements, I still can't decide whether to have it as one of those chip away games for a long time or just pass completely.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DaveB-2204 said:

Whats the maximum number of trophies a game on PSN profiles can display again before they stop getting added? I'm sure this game must be pretty close to that limit...

On PS4, Train sim world 2 DLC 3 list has 128 trophies on their list being the most on a single PS4 games list, having 411 total trophies.  According to the PS5 SDK leak and multiple others online, PS5 can hold up to 1000 trophies on a list, which no game currently has.

• Like 1

My brain just had to restart after a moment. I just thought "195 bronze trophies? This can't be true. Ah yes, these must be 195 points equivalent to 13 bronze trophies."

And then I realized the truth... 😂

I am really happy to play this game since it wasn't available for PS until now but the pure amount of trophies scares me a bit

39 minutes ago, DaveB-2204 said:

Whats the maximum number of trophies a game on PSN profiles can display again before they stop getting added? I'm sure this game must be pretty close to that limit...

That’s been fixed 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, coopbuh said:

the amount of bronze is insane wtf

I think it's just because of how Gamerscore works on Xbox they don't really think about the rarities compared to Xbox lol.
The trophy list however OH BOY I haven't skimmed through it but I had 90 hours on PC and its missing a bunch (I'm assuming they're removed due to some aspects of the game being removed). But if they're the same it's gonna be insane stuff for a bunch of bronzes. Maxxing out every single trade, Playing music with the boys, having to get an 8 man (keep in mind you can only have 4 people on one ship meaning not only will you have to find another 4 on the same server but go to the exact same spot) to play a song in a specific spot to get a memorial.
I do wonder though if it'll have auto pop or not but we will have to find out when the early access is done and dusted. (that's also implying it'll have cross progression/crossplay)

19 minutes ago, willows_blessing said:

well, ill try to make the guide for this behemoth and its dlc but wow that's alot

Good luck with it. That's 1,000 hours of playtime for the base game and approximately another 1,000 hours for the DLC. The trophy list includes guilds, PvP, an insane amount of voyages, grinding kills, finding a lot of chests, sailing 3,000 nautical miles and so many more. Anyone that decides to make this commitment should be prepared to play this for nearly a year MINIMUM, especially if they have jobs and family, if they want that 100%. Even the platinum alone is too much.

6 minutes ago, AxillarySloth53 said:

No intention of playing the game but wow. I've not seen a game with 253 trophies and a platinum before. Always used to think there were limits on trophy counts for plats. I.e. 59 at most and then a plat.

Dead by Daylight has more. 

**EDIT** No it does not. 243 trophies, but rising. It'll have more than Sea of Thieves in the long run though.

Edited by CymroMatt