Leaving Plus Extra May 21 - stealth removal along with other THQ games

diskdocx

This, the Darksiders trilogy, Kingdoms of Amalur and MX vs ATV will all be leaving.

Does anyone know if the MP is cross play between PS4 and PS5? I’d like to self boost the MP if I can, but only have one PS5.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, meecegoatsalot said:

how do you know these are leaving?

Based on offer expiry dates shown on the PSN store. They aren’t showing up in the Last Chance listing, but some regions are showing an end date.

https://www.(URL not allowed)/news/ps-plus-extra-five-more-leaving-games-may-2024

Perhaps this is an error, but unless further info comes out to refute this, I think it’s likely correct.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2024 at 8:30 PM, DesmaBR said:

This was given on PS+ Essential at some point, right?

just for anybody looking the ps5 version specifically was a monthly game in may of 2021

Edited by SpaceIsDandy

And if you don't have Extra/Essential PS5 version, I bought it for € 11.99 (60% off) a few days ago. It should still be on sale for another 8 hours or so.

DLC cosmetic packs are also on sale, but not needed for the Platinum Trophy. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2024 at 11:22 PM, SpaceIsDandy said:

just for anybody looking the ps5 version specifically was a monthly game in may of 2021

So, just to clarify, it's only the PS4 version of Wreckfest leaving PS+ Extra on May 21st?

Edited by TheDarkKratos

6 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

So, just to clarify, it's only the PS4 version of Wreckfest leaving PS+ Extra on May 21st?

No, both versions are leaving Extra. The PS5 version was one of the monthly games back in 2021, so if you redeemed it then, you’ll continue to have access after May 21 to the PS5 version (but not the 4, game isn’t cross buy). If you didn’t have Plus in 2021, or forgot to claim the PS5 version, you’ll lose access to both.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Edweirdd said:

Damn, I still need that multiplayer trophy for the plat. Looks like I'll have to hurry up

6 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

It's super easy. You could boost it yourself if you have 2 x consoles. And you still have another 7 x days. Plenty of time. 

Just want to add, the MP is cross console. I used my PS4 to self boost the MP for the PS5 list. It’s very quick, and even more painless if you have both a PS4 and PS5.

• Like 2