Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2014 (EU)

zafira1290

But I've heard dragons crown is a pretty solid game so that itself should sell itself to a certain amount of people this month.

If it was cross platform yeah, but it's only for the Vita, going from the leaked picture anyways.

Edit: And none of those games have their online shut down, their player base may be completely dead but most are still up because all those games are peer to peer hosting so it's very little expense on the publisher side to keep the matchmaking server up.

Edited by NIALLERMANBUZ

PS+ is all about getting games you may never have otherwise considered.

True, but there's still games/genres that simply do not sell in a specific continent due to the genre not being anyhow relevant there. Madden might sell like water in the desert in US as everyone knows the sport since the cradle, but in Europe I've never even heard of anyone playing it. Not saying it doesn't exist, saying that there are far more popular sports played in Europe.

I actually don't mind this update, I've been wanting to try and learn to play a Basketball game 

Same here, I'm looking forward to playing a new sports game, all I ever play is football (Fifa & PES) it'll make a nice change. That being said I have no clue how to play basketball, never even watched a game.

• Like 1