All Physical English release PS VITA Games, Up to Date Online Server Statuses, All games with Online Trophies, and much more.

10 minutes ago, Arctic Cress said:

A few notes

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth only had digital releases in NA/EU. It had an Asia release with English subtitles. I'm not 100% sure on the sequel though, but it was also only released digitally in NA/EU as well.

I can confirm that all of the online trophies in Earth Defense Force 2: Invaders from Planet Space can be done on ad-hoc since that is how I did all of them myself.

Final Fantasy X-2 is digital only for Vita. The Vita card only has X and gives a download code for X-2 in the case.

Race the Sun is an odd case because while its digital version is shared with PS3 and PS4, the physical version from LRG is not an has its own shared list, that includes a platinum.

Super Robot Wars V and X did not have releases in NA/EU, only Japan and Asia. The Asia release had English subtitles.

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA has less content than the PS4 and PS5 versions, missing added hunts, several added quests in Eternia, and a bonus dungeon unlocked after beating the game. All of the added content has additional trophies tied to them.

Thanks a lot for this resource! There's still a bunch of Vita games I'm still looking to pick up.

If we’re talking physical English releases then there was an Asian English version of X-2 with an actual physical X-2 cart

that and gundam vs are two I missed out on for my collection 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Arctic Cress said:

A few notes

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth only had digital releases in NA/EU. It had an Asia release with English subtitles. I'm not 100% sure on the sequel though, but it was also only released digitally in NA/EU as well.

I can confirm that all of the online trophies in Earth Defense Force 2: Invaders from Planet Space can be done on ad-hoc since that is how I did all of them myself.

Final Fantasy X-2 is digital only for Vita. The Vita card only has X and gives a download code for X-2 in the case.

Race the Sun is an odd case because while its digital version is shared with PS3 and PS4, the physical version from LRG is not an has its own shared list, that includes a platinum.

Super Robot Wars V and X did not have releases in NA/EU, only Japan and Asia. The Asia release had English subtitles.

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA has less content than the PS4 and PS5 versions, missing added hunts, several added quests in Eternia, and a bonus dungeon unlocked after beating the game. All of the added content has additional trophies tied to them.

Thanks a lot for this resource! There's still a bunch of Vita games I'm still looking to pick up.

Thanks so much for the info I've checked through these and updated all of these titles. They are all Asia English non EastAsiaSoft with English subs.

Bullet Girls Phantasia
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Hackers Memory
Dokuro (Taiwan physical)
Gundam Breaker 3
Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS Force
SD Gundam G Generation Genesis
Super Robot Wars V
Super Robot Wars X

I also updated these with your info

Earth Defence Force 2

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

Race the Sun

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA

6 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

If we’re talking physical English releases then there was an Asian English version of X-2 with an actual physical X-2 cart

that and gundam vs are two I missed out on for my collection 

Thanks for the info you made me realize I had not marked the Gundam games very well. They are updated

7 hours ago, SweetToothAndy said:

Thank you so much, I appreciate you. As a very recent vita owner trying to figure out the the exact same data for various games this is a godsend, much obliged 🫡

You're welcome I hope you enjoy the list, I did alternating colors to make its easier to scroll through.

Edited by Monkeyknife27
  • Like 2

A small and incredibly pernickety detail but Steins;Gate O should be 0 and from memory, WRC 5's Couch Surfer trophy is not ad-hoc as you can do it locally on one Vita. I could be wrong now, but I don't think so. (It might need clarification) - Otherwise, an excellent resource for anyone still playing the mighty Vita. 

• Like 3

Soul sacrifice delta has a physical Asian release that is fully in English, I personally own it, game can be platted using adhoc for the multiplayer trophies, it can be done solo 

• Like 2

On 5/22/2024 at 12:47 PM, Monkeyknife27 said:

Hey guys, I made this spreadsheet. I hope you guys find it helpful and useful.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18XW5yLZmAVY6Rwjjgg6HxCnu0ettq1Py5NRNdcOyIgw/edit?usp=sharing

Cool little resource.

One thing I did notice is that FIFA 15 on the VITA has no online trophies (https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2914-fifa-15). Don't worry most people get confused with the list since the linked guide on the page is for the PS3 and PS4 versions which did have online trophies but thankfully a vita guide did get published recently (https://psnprofiles.com/guide/19237-fifa-15-trophy-guide).

Oh, one more thing while quickly scanning though the list, the Rayman legends servers have been down for a while (https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/159535-server-status-in-2024/https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/135517-servers-on-vita-is-down/page/3/#comment-2963214), might be time to mark it as offline :( 

14 hours ago, GothGirlMaxine said:

A small and incredibly pernickety detail but Steins;Gate O should be 0 and from memory, WRC 5's Couch Surfer trophy is not ad-hoc as you can do it locally on one Vita. I could be wrong now, but I don't think so. (It might need clarification) - Otherwise, an excellent resource for anyone still playing the mighty Vita. 

Did you own 2 psvita?  I  remember that 2 unobtainable trophies from ninja gaiden sigma 2 plus due to tag team reason.

16 hours ago, JCP3953 said:

Soul sacrifice delta has a physical Asian release that is fully in English, I personally own it, game can be platted using adhoc for the multiplayer trophies, it can be done solo 

Thank you for the info, this was already marked and noted correctly

16 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

Cool little resource.

One thing I did notice is that FIFA 15 on the VITA has no online trophies (https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2914-fifa-15). Don't worry most people get confused with the list since the linked guide on the page is for the PS3 and PS4 versions which did have online trophies but thankfully a vita guide did get published recently (https://psnprofiles.com/guide/19237-fifa-15-trophy-guide).

Oh, one more thing while quickly scanning though the list, the Rayman legends servers have been down for a while (https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/159535-server-status-in-2024/https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/135517-servers-on-vita-is-down/page/3/#comment-2963214), might be time to mark it as offline :( 

Thank you for the info, I've updated FIFA 15. As for Rayman there have been a handful of people getting the online trophies in the last 12 months. Probably people using trophy unlock on VITA. I'll have it changed too

16 hours ago, GothGirlMaxine said:

I've corrected the Steins Gate entry. I've also verified that the WRC 5 trophy is done on one VITA and doesnt involve using Ad Hoc, this is also updated. Thank you for the info. Thank you for the kind words

4 hours ago, jtmart59 said:

Did you own 2 psvita?  I  remember that 2 unobtainable trophies from ninja gaiden sigma 2 plus due to tag team reason.

I do yes ^^

2 hours ago, Monkeyknife27 said:

I've corrected the Steins Gate entry. I've also verified that the WRC 5 trophy is done on one VITA and doesnt involve using Ad Hoc, this is also updated. Thank you for the info. Thank you for the kind words

Thank you, I know it was a very small error but given the amount of work that went into this, I forgive you for that. 

I did not own 2 PS Vitas in 2017 so I knew that I did not self-boost that trophy and it is not online multiplayer so yeah, I figured it would be considered “local multiplayer”, but thank you for verifying and correcting the entry. (Plus it would mean that the Vita version’s platyna would never be unobtainable, unlike the PS3 & PS4 versions)

Awesome list, I'm slowly grabbing some final VITA physical games but just as I was getting to the end of my list, I put a few more on it..

I'm also trying to make sure I get copies with the physical booklets inside the case where they were available but it's sometimes hard to research when games did and did not include them.

Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2024 at 4:47 AM, Monkeyknife27 said:

Hey guys, I made this spreadsheet. I hope you guys find it helpful and useful.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18XW5yLZmAVY6Rwjjgg6HxCnu0ettq1Py5NRNdcOyIgw/edit?usp=sharing

Missing Jet Set Knight and a few others I reckon. 

Gundam Breaker 3 (Break Edition) (version with all dlc)

Rayman Legends/ Rayman Origins (combo,pal cart and release)

Tadeo Jones: Y E1 Manuscrito Perdido (the other tadeo Jones game.

Shouldn't final fantasy X and x-2 have different columns, since x-2 is a Asian release.

I've also heard Chaos Rings III: Prequel Trilogy is English for 1 of the games on the cart, the rest are dlc or install later games(but Japanese for those) I don't know much about that game,  might wanna confirm if I'm right.

Edited by bcks007
Words

Posted (edited)

For The King of Fighters '97 Global Match, ad-hoc is (per the descriptions) not an option for the MP trophies. It's worth noting that you are able to match with the same user ID on a PS4 but this will prevent you from unlocking the trophy for 10 wins in a row.

The online trophies in Smart As... are unobtainable :( .

Reality Fighters requires an online pass to pursue 🏆Rush Hour.

In Na†ural Doc†rine, you can match with the same user ID on PS3 and PS4.

Looney Tunes: Galactic Sports has an ad-hoc trophy.

Little Deviants has 2 online trophies which are (due to a glitch) less and less possible to get over time.

Desert Ashes, Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes, Pocket God vs Desert Ashes are shut down :(.

The online trophies in J-Stars Victory VS+ can be obtained without any human partners.

Injustice: Gods Among Us has an ad-hoc trophy that can be unlocked without a second console but the trophy for reaching player level 100 is a really nasty affair, even with multipliers active (Note: exp multipliers should be awarded from consecutive online wins but its functioning is on the see-saw :( ).

Dungeon Hunter Alliance supports ad-hoc MP as an alternative to online. As does Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed.

Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z cannot interact with the PS3 version (it is recommended to pursue the team based trophies with a total of 7 players).

Deemo: the Last Recital has 2 trophies that must be obtained in ad-hoc due to the AI opponent in duel mode never making a mistake.

Edited by EqualityEarth

Great list, I'm slowly working through the process of acquiring a full set of NA retail physical releases, so I may use this to track down some other region english games.

A note for Sly Trilogy, the 3rd game is NOT on the cart, it is a digital download that requires you to redeem a code provided in box, and those codes have all expired. So Sly 3 is NOT available physically.

On 5/26/2024 at 1:20 AM, savageamusement said:

Awesome list, I'm slowly grabbing some final VITA physical games but just as I was getting to the end of my list, I put a few more on it..

I'm also trying to make sure I get copies with the physical booklets inside the case where they were available but it's sometimes hard to research when games did and did not include them.

When I'm looking for a games complete contents I try to find unboxing videos. I did that with armored core verdict day for PS3. My copy didn't come with a manual and I found out that it never did from seeing somone open a sealed copy. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2024 at 2:24 AM, EqualityEarth said:

For The King of Fighters '97 Global Match, ad-hoc is (per the descriptions) not an option for the MP trophies. It's worth noting that you are able to match with the same user ID on a PS4 but this will prevent you from unlocking the trophy for 10 wins in a row.

The online trophies in Smart As... are unobtainable :( .

Reality Fighters requires an online pass to pursue 🏆Rush Hour.

In Na†ural Doc†rine, you can match with the same user ID on PS3 and PS4.

Looney Tunes: Galactic Sports has an ad-hoc trophy.

Little Deviants has 2 online trophies which are (due to a glitch) less and less possible to get over time.

Desert Ashes, Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes, Pocket God vs Desert Ashes are shut down :(.

The online trophies in J-Stars Victory VS+ can be obtained without any human partners.

Injustice: Gods Among Us has an ad-hoc trophy that can be unlocked without a second console but the trophy for reaching player level 100 is a really nasty affair, even with multipliers active (Note: exp multipliers should be awarded from consecutive online wins but its functioning is on the see-saw :( ).

Dungeon Hunter Alliance supports ad-hoc MP as an alternative to online. As does Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed.

Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z cannot interact with the PS3 version (it is recommended to pursue the team based trophies with a total of 7 players).

Deemo: the Last Recital has 2 trophies that must be obtained in ad-hoc due to the AI opponent in duel mode never making a mistake.

Thanks so much for reading through my guide and providing me with so much important information. I looked into each entry and included the info you mentioned. 

On 5/26/2024 at 2:22 AM, bcks007 said:

Missing Jet Set Knight and a few others I reckon. 

Gundam Breaker 3 (Break Edition) (version with all dlc)

Rayman Legends/ Rayman Origins (combo,pal cart and release)

Tadeo Jones: Y E1 Manuscrito Perdido (the other tadeo Jones game.

Shouldn't final fantasy X and x-2 have different columns, since x-2 is a Asian release.

I've also heard Chaos Rings III: Prequel Trilogy is English for 1 of the games on the cart, the rest are dlc or install later games(but Japanese for those) I don't know much about that game,  might wanna confirm if I'm right.

Thank you for the info. It appears that my list is missing numerous EastAsiaSoft physical titles, I might add these at a later time but I did add Jet Set Knights. I did not include Gundam Breaker 3 Break Edition because it is a special edition, it is mentioned in my side text that I won't be including those. Also, with the dual game titles I also decided not to include them usually as it made it too annoying to include the other infomation each entry shows, I will add a note in regards to this. I didn't look into Chaos Rings either, sorry. Its a shame we never got any localized versions of those games they look so fun and high quality for the VITA.

On 5/26/2024 at 9:55 AM, DEI2EK said:

AW Pheonix Festa was Asia English release for physical, and digital in the west, but the digital version was delisted

Thank you, I changed the Ver. entry for this game to "Asia". I'm surprised I missed this one.

On 5/26/2024 at 7:35 AM, Leenewbe said:

thx for this, have been slowly building up my vita collection and this'll be a big help. :)

Thank you! It appears my list is missing many EastAsiaSoft games. I would advise checking their website and ebay listings for ones I missed, I may update my list in the future. I also didnt include special/limited editions of physical games.

• Like 1

Ive also updated the last two titles with time to obtain the platinum which had previously been left blank. Dynasty Warriors Next, and Valhalla Knights 3. I spoke with multiple PSNP users who had obtained the respective platinum, their info was used to give an estimate.

On 5/26/2024 at 2:47 AM, Reinachii- said:

Hot Shots golf world invitation has been closed for years.

Cool list.

Both Ragnarok games can be done with Ad-Hoc

Thanks so much for the info. No one has obtained the Hot Shot online trophies since 2017, sorry I missed this one. Ive updated that title and the Ragnarok games.