this game online sucks

sandra1957

Still going on mine. Had alot of matches where I get dropped in right in front of my opponent and get spotted straight away. Meh. 

That is a bummer.  Happened to me a couple of times.  When you do get a chance, crouching in the bushes works most of the time.  If you are routinely getting successfully hacked by others try hiding in the same way they hid from you, it obviously works :)  Good luck.

That is a bummer.  Happened to me a couple of times.  When you do get a chance, crouching in the bushes works most of the time.  If you are routinely getting successfully hacked by others try hiding in the same way they hid from you, it obviously works :)  Good luck.

Thanks! Surprisingly I don't get hacked very often. I nearly always find my target. Suck at actually killing them tho. They always seem to be in a car. And im on foot. And if you think my brain could comprehend switching to a grenade launcher before they drive off into the sunset you'd be wrong. I'll try the bush approach if there are any. Also the ducking behind and around cars works quite well. If there are any cars in the vicinity that is. Curse you wide open spaces!

Thanks! Surprisingly I don't get hacked very often. I nearly always find my target. Suck at actually killing them tho. They always seem to be in a car. And im on foot. And if you think my brain could comprehend switching to a grenade launcher before they drive off into the sunset you'd be wrong. I'll try the bush approach if there are any. Also the ducking behind and around cars works quite well. If there are any cars in the vicinity that is. Curse you wide open spaces!

You don't need to start the hack for 60 seconds after you tail the victim so find a good spot (with bushes or a dumpster or elevation etc) before you trigger it.  You can even get in a car and drive a decent distance before you reach the boundary.  That will also buy you at least 10% of the data before the subject even gets to your area.

You don't need to start the hack for 60 seconds after you tail the victim so find a good spot (with bushes or a dumpster or elevation etc) before you trigger it.  You can even get in a car and drive a decent distance before you reach the boundary.  That will also buy you at least 10% of the data before the subject even gets to your area.

Yeah it was quite awhile before I realized that! Nevermind I'm all done now. Online Invasions have been switched off and I can enjoy doing all the side quests in peace. 

Here, let me fix this so we can all clearly understand what you're saying.

Online trophies are so damn hard. One trophy with hacking is so damn tough that you have to move everywhere but you got limited options why? Because you have to be smart and all that. Why can't people stop moving around? I can't get this trophy because it's one of those trophies where the plat is extremely difficult and you have to keep trying. The circle in the hacking game gets smaller and smaller. This is why the game sucks. Good game but online is the reason why getting a platinum for this game is so difficult.

There you go :)

I think that I just fell in love with you...

• 2 weeks later...

Online multiplayer is one of the best parts of the game. It's actually a good thing it's in there because if it wasn't, the game would become monotonous and boring very fast. Tailing someone online is intense and hacking even more so - especially if the person is right on top of you but can't find you. It's really well implemented and unique, and the trophies are really not that time-consuming. 10 tails and 10 hacks is just the right amount of time to spend online before it wears out its welcome.

I mean, it does have its issues - interrupting story quests and a bit of a punishing and nonsensical notoriety system - but it definitely doesn't "suck".