this game online sucks

sandra1957

online trophies is the damn hard one hackification is so damn tough that you have to move everywhere but you got goddamn limited option why cause you have to be smart and all that why can't people stop moving around when everyone can't get this trophy cause this is one of those trophies where plat is extremely difficult and you have to keep trying plus the circle gets smaller and smaller this is why this game sucks single good but online bull getting a platinum for this game is why difficult

Here, let me fix this so we can all clearly understand what you're saying.

Online trophies are so damn hard. One trophy with hacking is so damn tough that you have to move everywhere but you got limited options why? Because you have to be smart and all that. Why can't people stop moving around? I can't get this trophy because it's one of those trophies where the plat is extremely difficult and you have to keep trying. The circle in the hacking game gets smaller and smaller. This is why the game sucks. Good game but online is the reason why getting a platinum for this game is so difficult.

There you go :)

Ooh very nice translate there shin, i barely understood what he was trying to say xD

• Like 1

There were no guns in gt and you must shoot the hacker

I mean whats the point there theres only 4 trophies hacking, race, tail(ed you know 5 times being tailed hidden trophy of course) what I'm saying once these are out of the way single player trophies are the only ones you have to do then platinum its not like ac multiplayer or anything

Welcome to Ubisoft Multiplayer Modes. What I'm about to say may offend you, but it's the truth

These modes are ones that require Skill. Skill... you clearly - at the current moment - lack. It doesn't matter about what abilities they have, you always have the chance to kill people, sometimes it just requires patience... I mean look at AC4, I managed to stay in the top 500 Players (Abstergo Leaderboard) for about a week, even with players at high prestige with abilities which gave them much more of an upper hand than I would've liked, the reason I managed to stay in the top 500? My will to keep learning, using the lower level abilities to actually counteract those of a much higher level and the abilities that they used, didn't save them.

My advice here is... Instead of saying the multiplayer sucks, please take into account that a game developer has spent so much time on it, and also the fact that if you can't get a trophy easily, that means the developer has done their job properly this time around.

Peace. (Kuma)

Good to see some clarity and realism. I think gamers as a group have become very entitled in recent years, expecting perfection and easy 'achievements' regardless of the game. Games like this that present something different and 'difficult' are often slammed for this exact reason. I, for one, appreciate that the developers are doing something different and skill-based in a new IP.

Not to say that I don't understand your frustration Sandra; there have been many games where I've been frustrated beyond belief at how difficult or frustrating a section or trophy is (I spent like 4 hours trying to get the Medic trophy in Mercenary Kings for example) :P

• Like 1

And besides this topic is for those who failed to get it and Ihave know this on the scale of 1-10 which is harder

Sorry just got shaky cause I got the trophy recently and this topic is those who want to vent their frustration so don't tell me I'm not good it's just that I was born with autism and getting the hack trophy is nothing but being lucky extremely I might add and one more thing I wish they could have that thing where is private like hack your friends ten times race them ten times and tail them ten times (tailed is when you get to be the victim but only 5 times and like I said it's a hidden trophy) true that makes them easy but we all want to platinum right like what if this game you playing could be your 50th or maybe 100th

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure if someone were to hack me they'd succeed. I currently suck extreme balls at this game. 

I got killed by the very first cop of the game. (He kept on shooting me after Mission Failed and the screen faded out! Lol)

Still I am loving this game. Just waiting and hoping the servers settle a bit, after reading numerous complaints about them being overloaded, before I step into the ass whopping that is online. 

My hope!? That there is someone worse than me that I can hack to get my own damn trophy! 

Almost every game you will see with online most likely will have trophy's don't get to frustrated, in my opinion i don't like online trophy's ether.. but this game in my opinion i actually like the little challenge for the trophy's because i have been waiting for this game to come out for like a year ... and If you don't like online trophy's then don't get Elder Scrolls Online when it comes out  :giggle:  :awesome:

Edited by demonoid321
  • Like 2

Malfuras I understand you my friend I too wanted someone who truly sucks came by and well not be able to find you my guess is that at rare times you have to hide inside the car when its stationary I did that few times and it helped me getting the trophy the last one I hide inside the car and about 93% of the way I thought a player was able to find me but he move along he did that 6 times already and that one was my tenth hacked which means I got the trophy at that point along like my 6th or 7th hacked a player I got the tailed trophy (get tailed 5 times) if someone tsiling you and you don't got the trophy just leave him be till you do the on the 6th and beyond blast him to kingdom come nw I got piggyback trophy today now I just need superhighway trophy and I'm golden

demonoid321i never play a full online game like elder scrolls dc universe was good but the trophy you'll die from exhaustion

Welcome to Ubisoft Multiplayer Modes. What I'm about to say may offend you, but it's the truth

These modes are ones that require Skill. Skill... you clearly - at the current moment - lack. It doesn't matter about what abilities they have, you always have the chance to kill people, sometimes it just requires patience... I mean look at AC4, I managed to stay in the top 500 Players (Abstergo Leaderboard) for about a week, even with players at high prestige with abilities which gave them much more of an upper hand than I would've liked, the reason I managed to stay in the top 500? My will to keep learning, using the lower level abilities to actually counteract those of a much higher level and the abilities that they used, didn't save them.

My advice here is... Instead of saying the multiplayer sucks, please take into account that a game developer has spent so much time on it, and also the fact that if you can't get a trophy easily, that means the developer has done their job properly this time around.

Peace. (Kuma)

Skill hasn't got anything to do with the fact that the MP downright sucks

online trophies is the damn hard one hackification is so damn tough that you have to move everywhere but you got goddamn limited option why cause you have to be smart and all that why can't people stop moving around when everyone can't get this trophy cause this is one of those trophies where plat is extremely difficult and you have to keep trying plus the circle gets smaller and smaller this is why this game sucks single good but online bull getting a platinum for this game is why difficult

You never played batman origins online im sure lol

To win in online mode you must be smart! not enough to have only "skill" .. I already lost some racing games until I tried to get the trophy, so you gotta do! now label a game just because you cant dominate opponents ...  (it has a specific name) lol

take it easy and relax you will get the platinum !

lol. i suggest you start looking up tip and advices to play Online Hacking.

so far, the hardest online trophy for me is the Traced trophy, most of the invaders are hacking me i don't even know how to know if i'm being tailed coz it has never happened to me.

I actually don't find the online trophies really hard,
I mean where you have to tail someone without getting detected, I got it on my first try of tailing without even knowing what I have to do.
Hacking isn't really hard as well, 3 people hacked in to my game, I killed 2 and 1 ran off.
I really love the MP (even though I hate most of MP's)

• Like 1

Pros - The modes fit well with the theme of the game. I hate when MP modes are so outside of the universe of the main game that it's nearly a separate experience just so team deathmatch can be squeezed in. The MP is an integrated experience. Length of each match is a plus. It's easy to get in, have fun, finish a match, and go back to what I was doing before. And I like the paranoia of knowing someone can be watching when I least expect it.

Cons - Hacking is difficult. The area shrinks so small that the last quarter of the hack that it's near impossible for the 'hackee' to not trip over the hacker. You have three chances of success - you've used elevation to your advantage, you've managed to circle around an object to avoid detection, or your mark is a complete noob. Depending on where on the map you get dropped in, difficulty can vary.  But it's still a rush when you pull it off a hack successfully or get detected but manage to slip away with your life.

Overall I like the MP in Watch Dogs.  I haven't tried online decryption but look forward to giving it a try.

• Like 1