Need help with a Criminal Convoy!

Pinkie-Pie

Am posting this on behalf of the man shape as he won't admit it's bloody difficult! 

Yesterday, he had a pop up saying something about a "Criminal Convoy" turns out to be a human organ trafficking thing-a-ma-doodle, about 6-7 cars long, and every time he tried to complete it by immobilizing two people(or cars,i'm not to sure on what the parameters were) he got smushed more than a fly with a newspaper! After about half an hour of watching him do this and nearly getting a controller in the telly, he gave up and went to bed! lol, So basically, I'm wondering if anyone can give a helping hand on how he can do this convoy thing and not kill the telly?!

Ta in advance! :)

I had to initiate a chase for the guys I had to take down, using any hacking to neutralize the enemy cars that followed after to try to stop me. That was the easiest method for me though a good ol' grenade launcher can easily cripple a car or so if you're on foot. I wouldn't recommend that unless you have a vehicle handy next to you or your take down targets might get away while you're clearing out their friends and playing catch up.

Am posting this on behalf of the man shape as he won't admit it's bloody difficult! 

Yesterday, he had a pop up saying something about a "Criminal Convoy" turns out to be a human organ trafficking thing-a-ma-doodle, about 6-7 cars long, and every time he tried to complete it by immobilizing two people(or cars,i'm not to sure on what the parameters were) he got smushed more than a fly with a newspaper! After about half an hour of watching him do this and nearly getting a controller in the telly, he gave up and went to bed! lol, So basically, I'm wondering if anyone can give a helping hand on how he can do this convoy thing and not kill the telly?!

Ta in advance! :)

Probably unequipped, i have found out that you will need a lot of fire power and upgrades in order to complete all of the side-missions/exclusive missions. Just do the investigations, hack people's money and buy every single gun and max ammo. I have done this before completing Act 1 and i am finding myself in no trouble what so ever completing any mission/investigation in game.

So to take on convoys, block the road they are driving with a fire truck or so, then trigger happy with a grenade launcher and some sticky's will do the job fine =)

I ususally just smash into the target, then drive around and EITHER get out the car and use my car as cover OR keep driving in circles taking out the guys with my car, until knocking out the target.

If youre having trouble, you could always change the difficulty to easy if you haven't already.

It depends on the convoy, you either have to kill the target or "knock down" the target.  The kill target will try to escape so if you smash em he'll try running and when chasing him you can use the hacks to take him down.  The knock down target you can't kill but he also doesn't try to flee.  I found the best way to handle that is to kill 1-2 people then move on and find new cover as they'll try flanking you which how you die quickly.