Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

Artemisthemp

Source - http://www.joystiq.c...ita-launch-lin/

When the PlayStation Vita launches in North America on February 22, it'll be accompanied by a familiar face, obscured by a familiar facemask. Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, the Vita revamp of the PS3 revamp of the Xbox reboot of the NES/arcade series, will be available at launch.

This version adds the simplified "Hero Mode," and promises additional difficulty settings for hardcore players beyond Normal and Hard. There are also some new Vita-specific control options: players will be able to target enemies for projectiles using the gyro sensor, and launch Ninpo magic with the rear touch pad. The Mission Mode has been expanded with new "Ninja Trials," forcing specific conditions like exclusive use of projectiles.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus should release on Febuary 22 (same day as Vita)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've picked this up again recently and still love it, even though I've had trouble adjusting to starting in the middle of the game. I'm still amazed they can bring this game to the Vita and not lose anything that made it so great on the consoles. If you've not played this game before, go and buy it right now.

Parker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Does anybody know if getting master ninja rank in all chapters in master ninja mode unlocks the Journey to Master Ninja trophies for the lower difficulties?  or do i have to ace every chapter in every difficulty?

Hello,

If you get Master Ninja on every chapter on Master Ninja difficulty, you get the trophies for doign the same on Normal, Hard and very hard aswell.

Does anybody know if getting master ninja rank in all chapters in master ninja mode unlocks the Journey to Master Ninja trophies for the lower difficulties?  or do i have to ace every chapter in every difficulty?

Yes, Getting MN on every chapter on Master Ninja difficulty will also unlock the trophies for MN hard and MN very hard as well. This is the preferred method as it takes less time when compared to MNing every difficulty as well as the requirements are lower for getting MN rank on Master Ninja than Very Hard

hope that explanation isn't too confusing

• 6 months later...