GTA V On Next Gen!

EviLDeMoNiCs

I didn't hear anything about additional content, and I didn't see any improved graphics honestly. All I heard was that you could transfer your GTA Online character to PS4.

Sorry bro, I didn't explain properly that I was talking about in general. 

• Like 1

I don't think anyone remembers that GTA V and The Last of Us were going to be released to next generation consoles from the get go, it was just a matter for how long the consoles would be released after the original game release before they came out with these versions.

I REALLY hope the PS4 version uses the same trophy list as the PS3 version. (Just like Vita Borderlands 2 used the same list as PS3 even though the Vita version released long after the PS3 version.) I really want to get the rest of my GTA V platinum on the PS4 now, without having 2 GTA V trophy lists on my list and having to do the game twice.

Sorry bro, I didn't explain properly that I was talking about in general.

Oh no problem. Yeah, in general, these re releases have new content and much better graphics. That at least shows the developers aren't just putting out the same game again. It's just GTA V that didn't show any new content.

I believe I'll be purchasing this again on the PS4. Rockstar did a hell of a job making the game look and play as good as it did on old and outdated hardware and I definitely think I can get $60 of gameplay out of this version. Plus by the time it releases hopefully GTA Online will have heists and all that good stuff so I can finally delve into the multiplayer. 

Parker

Yet another pointless re release. If these new consoles had backwards compatibility, we wouldn't have this problem. But then these devs couldn't make a quick buck by releasing the same game again.

Sorry but the ps4 could not be be backwards compatable due to the ps3 being made by Sony and nvidia (therefore making it really hard to dev a game) and due to the ps4 being PC architecture it's like trying to play a ps3 game on a PC. You can't make a purpose built console like the ps3 for the right price or simple to dev for.

Edited by Shelby909