New Watch Dogs Single Player DLC

Lady Lilith

http://blog.ubi.com/watch-dogs-single-player-mission-dlc/

The newest DLC pack for Watch Dogs is here, and it’s a big one. Now you can explore even more of Chicago with three brand-new single-player missions, complete with a bunch of unlockable goodies – all detailed below. Season Pass holders have had access to the pack for a week, but if you don’t have the Pass, now is your chance to grab these exciting missions for $6.99. Of course, you can still pick up the Season Pass for $19.99 and get access to this pack as well as the already released Conspiracy! Digital Trip.

WD_S_SIGNATURE_PACK_GOLD_4096x2304_14042

Single-Player Missions:

The Palace – Infiltrate the home of an Internet mogul before the police can raid it and find information on Aiden and Dedsec on hard drive. Break in, wipe the drive and make your escape before the raid begins. Oh, and don’t forget to take out the mogul. You wouldn’t want him telling anyone what he knows.

Signature Shot – Aiden is a fan of new toys. Such a fan that he’s willing to break into a Viceroy stronghold for one. A shipment containing a biometric weapon has been smuggled into Chicago. It will only fire for the first person to imprint his palm on the handle. Make your way through the stronghold and steal the weapon before anyone else has a chance to imprint it. The Biometric Rifle is perfect for long-range attacks, but it’s high rate of fire makes it a choice weapon for when the fight is a bit closer.

Breakthrough – Part driving, part assassination, all mayhem. The Chicago South Club is meeting with some corporate CEOs and it’s up to Aiden to put an end to their dealings. Scramblers have been hired, so you’ll have to track down their vehicles and take them out before you can locate the secret meeting area and eliminate everyone in attendance.

WD_S_BREAKTHROUGH_PACK_SILVER_4096x2304_

Along with the Biometric Rifle, this DLC pack also nets you the Auto-6 pistol – a burst-fire weapon that is ideal for dealing heavy damage. As you progress through these three missions you’ll also unlock new outfits (the South Chicago outfit), bonuses, perks and boosts – including a Dedsec Battery boost, which gives you an additional phone battery; a Blume Weapon boost, which reduces recoil and increases loading speeds for all your weapons; a Driving Master boost to raise your vehicle’s hit points; and an ATM Hack boost that will put a little extra green in your pockets.

WD_S_PALACE_PACK_PLATINUM_4096x2304_1404

I love it when a game with multiplayer (usually tacked on for the sake of having multiplayer) has single player DLC.

This isn't going to be like other single-player DLC Ubisoft does, where it was just something they threw together from stuff on the cutting room floor with no bearing whatsoever to the main game? They're in the habit of doing that lately, the Avelline missions in AC4, the Benedict Arnold missions in AC3, etc. Here's another point on the map to take care of, take you 15 minutes of your time, tops.

This isn't going to be like other single-player DLC Ubisoft does, where it was just something they threw together from stuff on the cutting room floor with no bearing whatsoever to the main game? They're in the habit of doing that lately, the Avelline missions in AC4, the Benedict Arnold missions in AC3, etc. Here's another point on the map to take care of, take you 15 minutes of your time, tops.

Call me crazy, but I felt that exact way about Cole's Legacy in Second Son.  Like "...That was it? I was expecting something more story related...".  It was short as well.

• Like 1

Sadly true, I wish games didn't have mp. Sometimes developers only include it to generate more sales, thus ruining the game.

Words of wisdom

I don't know why developers add unnecessary MP, if they want to add Replayability add a coop mode if they want to people interact if each other, at least is not that mess most MP are today, and I'm not going to talk about FPS MP because they are in a whole own level of.... ( don't have words) lol.

And I know it's off topic, but I love Aiden's wardrobe, lol.

• Like 1

I don't usually bother with multi-player but I thought integrating the hacking and tailing into the single-player game was neat. I'm thankful Ubisoft made the multiplayer trophies rather reasonable this time out unlike the awful trophies in ACIV.

Words of wisdom

I don't know why developers add unnecessary MP, if they want to add Replayability add a coop mode if they want to people interact if each other, at least is not that mess most MP are today, and I'm not going to talk about FPS MP because they are in a whole own level of.... ( don't have words) lol.

And I know it's off topic, but I love Aiden's wardrobe, lol.

A lot of people play mp and developers can easily create new skins, maps and other junk without having to worry about high costs and sell them as overpriced dlc. Or add a feature where you can use real money instead of ingame currency to get bonuses and stuff early. I recently played the Assassin's Creed IV mp only to get the trophies and the ingame currency for a character skin was like 30,000 abstergo credits (I got 140 per match) and 590 credits bought with real money :|

A lot of people play mp and developers can easily create new skins, maps and other junk without having to worry about high costs and sell them as overpriced dlc. Or add a feature where you can use real money instead of ingame currency to get bonuses and stuff early. I recently played the Assassin's Creed IV mp only to get the trophies and the ingame currency for a character skin was like 30,000 abstergo credits (I got 140 per match) and 590 credits bought with real money :|

You mean like the fact that they have DLCs where it flat out gives you gold or unlockables? I hate the fact that I saw that ACIV had a DLC where it unlocked all of the collectibles.  It's like you lose out on your money's worth by getting DLC sometimes.

You mean like the fact that they have DLCs where it flat out gives you gold or unlockables? I hate the fact that I saw that ACIV had a DLC where it unlocked all of the collectibles.  It's like you lose out on your money's worth by getting DLC sometimes.

Oh yeah that too, I forgot about currency packs. That's why I always avoid competitve mp unless I really want a :platinum: .

A lot of people play mp and developers can easily create new skins, maps and other junk without having to worry about high costs and sell them as overpriced dlc. Or add a feature where you can use real money instead of ingame currency to get bonuses and stuff early. I recently played the Assassin's Creed IV mp only to get the trophies and the ingame currency for a character skin was like 30,000 abstergo credits (I got 140 per match) and 590 credits bought with real money :| .

I totally know how you feel, I even let some games go without getting the platinum, the recent one was Tomb Raider, I really loved those games and I'm if both versions stuck at 90%, funny how the platinum name is "True Survivor" you really need to be one to maintain perfect sanity in that atrocious Mp.

• 2 weeks later...

I loved the single player story to a point and although I have got the platinum trophy for the game, I will go back and do the CTRL + ALT + DEL missions which were part of a PS3/PS4 exclusive free DLC but am not buying any more DLC until there are trophies attached and I want a lot of them.