New User Here!

My_Name_Is_Age

Hello gamers!

I've just been browsing the internet looking for boosting sessions & I came across this site. What a great idea this site is for gamers who like collecting trophies, and assisting others. I will certainly be setting up a few sessions of my own. Ok, a brief rundown of my gaming experience... I used to be a big gamer from Sega Megadrive, all the way up to PS2, but I kinda lost my way during the PS3 gen.. Then towards the end of 2012, I got back into it. I was using my brothers PS3 for a year or so, pretty much, just to play my games which I'd bought. Then when I left the family home, I bought my own PS3 in March 2013. And since then, My game wishlist has gone from 62, down to 12 & I've been highly addicted to hearing that trophy plink. I'm now up to 8 Platinums & counting.

I'd have to say my proudest Platinum is Bioshock Infinite purely because of how I got it ; Collected all other trophies before doing my Scavenger Hunt/1999 mode run so I only had those to concentrate on. Had some tough moments like 'Lady Comstock', but it was on the final battle where I got the most frustration. I'd saved up over 2000 coins to cover the death cost & I was getting slaughtered. Everytime I got close to completing, I died. After about 4-5 attempts at this level, and failing, I left my sofa, stood up to turn off my PS3, and would try again when I'd calmed down. It was at this point Elizabeth revived me. I immediately saw 2 mechanised patriots attacking the core, so proceeded to attack them, not even looking at the health bar of the core, (Still standing up waiting to turn off my system), I destroyed them & would you believe it, I hit the checkpoint needed to progress.. I was ecstatic as you can imagine. And the satisfaction I got from seeing the Platinum pop was enough to get me hooked. Since that day, I just can't stop. Having said that, I do only wish to platinum the games in my collection and won't buy a game I don't like just for trophies.

Ok, Ladies & Gentlemen.. My Name Is Age, & I look forward to some good gaming with some of you in the near future.

Feel free to add me on PSN.

Welcome to PSNProfiles. You are now part of the PSNProfiles Master Race! 

Thanks! Quick question if I may. If I want to add trophy card to posts, as above, do I just C+P the code?

stBVydJ.png

Yeah just copy and paste the middle one. I also got the platinum trophy for BioShock Infinite and although it was no cake walk, I wasn't as hard as I found it to be. I used the vigor Charge w/ Charge Aid w/ the gears Burning Halo and Brittle Skinned against the siren and killed her within a few seconds. As for the final battle, I used Return to Sender on the core so it wouldn't take much damage. 

I really just went mad with Possession/shock jockey on the patriots & undertow was a good send for the dudes with the rockets. The rest were easily dealt with using carbine rifle.

And thanks everyone! It's nice to be here!

Loved Possession. It's like having a brother from another mother until he dies. While my favorite weapon was the carbine, the ammo for the gun was somewhat uncommon. 

Yeah, my 2 favourite guns had the least ammo available to them ; Carbine & Hand cannon. The Hand cannon worked a treat with the Handymen, even on 1999 mode. Those aggressive bastards don't give you any breathing space, so aside from the first one, I used the sky-rail trick on my 1999 mode run.

• 2 weeks later...