Thinking in getting this game.

AssassinShadow56

I have Platinumed Tekken 6

The 1v1 fighting is the same but the story is different.

The story is 3d and hard to get used too.

But for 10$ i would get it. Not so hard either.

Never played any Tekken game actually, so if there's some tips that could help me, it would be great. I think it's worth it :P

Also, I heard there's Co-Op

the arcade mode is fun, but unfortunately Tekken 6 focus heavily on the ( SC- scenario campaign ) more than the traditional 1 on 1 as how we all knows tekken series for.

you no longer can unlock anything from the arcade mode except collecting fight money other than that clothes, accessories, special effects, haircuts styles, and even weapons can only be unlocked via SC include most of the trophies.

even to unlock the arcade endings you have to play through the SC and each boss you beat on your way ( which they're simply one of the Tekken characters ) you can unlock him / her, and while continue onward you'll discover where the tournament is held on the world map once you enter there the game will return to arcade mode and you can play with the characters you already unlock, beating the arcade there will reward you with their ending.

the trick to win the SC is to equip your playable character alone with alisa ( your partner in offline co-op or lars if you picked alisa ) with an S-rank items that you'll be rewarded or find randomly on the SC mode, you can get an S-rank items quick if you play the SC in hard difficulty. 

the arcade mode is fun, but unfortunately Tekken 6 focus heavily on the ( SC- scenario campaign ) more than the traditional 1 on 1 as how we all knows tekken series for.

you no longer can unlock anything from the arcade mode except collecting fight money other than that clothes, accessories, special effects, haircuts styles, and even weapons can only be unlocked via SC include most of the trophies.

even to unlock the arcade endings you have to play through the SC and each boss you beat on your way ( which they're simply one of the Tekken characters ) you can unlock him / her, and while continue onward you'll discover where the tournament is held on the world map once you enter there the game will return to arcade mode and you can play with the characters you already unlock, beating the arcade there will reward you with their ending.

the trick to win the SC is to equip your playable character alone with alisa ( your partner in offline co-op or lars if you picked alisa ) with an S-rank items that you'll be rewarded or find randomly on the SC mode, you can get an S-rank items quick if you play the SC in hard difficulty. 

There's... an hard difficulty? Yeah.... right... let me guess, still easier than TIG. This will be easy. So from what I understood, there was a 1v1 mode where you unlocked stuff, unfortanely that part of unlocking stuff was removed and T6 focus on Scenario Campaign, which, most likely unlocks items and for me means, somewhat like Story Mode for other video games. My plan is to practice kicking ass in practice mode (IF there is one) and learn the controls for every character so I won't have any problem in SC Hard Difficulty. I think I already have a friend with T6, thinking in doing Co-Op with him, and despite picking Alisa might make stuff easier, I preffer to kick some ass with my favourite characters, if I ever have one.

Edited by AssassinShadow56

Hey, I was thinking, since I got 10€ to buy some stuff, should I get this game? Or should I get it for DLC's or another game? I will get Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for Christmas anyway, using a 20€ PSN Card. Is the game worth it?

It's a great very different from 5 and 4. Also if you get the chance, get TT1 HD as that is also a nice Tekken game. 

It's a great very different from 5 and 4. Also if you get the chance, get TT1 HD as that is also a nice Tekken game. 

I will try to get it, but since where I live I can't really purchase things every month, I got to wait some time, so yeah... might be the game I will get after TTT2 If I get intrested.

It's worth it. If you like traditional arcade fighting games, then this is up your alley. I love the customizing in this game. However, I'll warn you; the online trophies aren't hard, but they may deflate your ego a bit after getting your ass kicked a lot.

Same goes for the other games

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

Tekken 6 is a great game man you'll like it! I'm sad to hear about that PSN exclusivity on PSP and Vita. Do you possess either one of these terminals? 

By the way, does anyone here know if there will be a new Tekken game soon to be released on PS4?

http://kotaku.com/tekken-7-announced-today-eventually-1604309372

This came today

NEVERMIND, apparently the game on PSN Store is only for PSP and PS Vita, god damnit! Are you kidding me? Make 4 seperate PSN Shops, one for PSP, another for PS Vita another for PS3 and another for the PS4. I am so angry with PSN Store right now :spank:

lol! yeah i really hate it when Sony mix other platform content with each other even though they did separate ps3 content than Vita and PSP, while ps4 content mostly can only been seen from a ps4, but still, if i enter " All Playstation 3 Games " section, it will still gonna mix PSP or Vita exclusive games on the list.

same goes to ps3 free-to-play games, i understand about the cross buy and cross platform stuff, but they still added Vita exclusives in there too.