Destiny Beta Discussion

SuffyZorugelion

Couldnt find a thread for this so here goes!

So far I've been absolutely loving the beta and I'm excited to get to play another scifi shooter online.

I hated Borderlands, but this game doesnt bore me at all. Tho I dislike how you can face enemies you cannot defeat if you arent high level enough, thats exactly what pissed me off in Borderlands.  Also unlocking the PVP modes later on isnt a good idea, since in the final game it's going to be hard to find games for some modes.

I might add that the special move is extremely overpowerd in Crucible so I wish they are gonna do something about that.

Discuss! [ I,'m not sure if this is in the right forum section. I also apologize if there's already a thread for this. ]

Edited by LovesAnInjection

My only experience so far has been watching my wife try it out. She's enjoying herself alot.

I like the leveling aspect. Big RPG fan. Collecting gear and gradually getting more powerful, adds that depth to the FPS genre. (Altho i believe there are many out there that have similar aspects to them.)

My wife hasn't got far and she had to hand the controller to me when the Hive entered the fray cos they ate her face.

She also got disconnected during a world even which annoyed her, but, its a beta afterall!

My biggest concern is that this game may prove so good we may have to buy a 2nd PS4 so we can play together!

• Like 1

I simply loved the beta, and yes the supercharged moves are op in crucible i cleared out 3 enemies on a zone just by doing this but its alright since they can do it aswell. Overall the beta is pretty balanced and i cant wait to play the full game on PS4 :D

oooh, i'm really enjoying the beta! Am beyond rubbish in the pvp, seriously, if you ever see the name Valenshyne, your either screwed or in a heap of luck, screwed if your on the same team as I die....a lot, or in a heap of luck cause you can shoot me again and again and i won't have a clue! xD

bar that it's amazing, do like the random events, they're fun!

Finally able to play the Beta and can't say I was as overwhelmed as I thought I would be. Either beginning weapons are underpowered or enemies are bullet sponges. Overall, the game was fun and not overly difficult unless I ran into the knights. Probably would have been more fun with other people but since I won't redeem PS+ until the full release or August has good games for Plus I won't be doing it before the Beta ends.

I will admit to enjoying punching enemies in the face though.

I'm enjoying the beta, best beta I have played. It's so good that it's taking my time from trophy hunting. :D There is two things that annoys me.

1. Heavy weapons in Cruicible are OP.

2. Super moves in Cruicible are so OP. Imagine you are on 10+ killstreak, then you see an enemy on your map. You go around the corner and start shooting. When his/her health is going down he/she desides to use his/her super move. BAM dead in half a second... ffs

If anyone wants to join my clan, send a request :)http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/133216 (and send me a message on PSN)

Edited by TheAkittaja123

I'm in love with this game :wub: 

It took me a couple of matches to get the feel of it but I find Crucible to be incredibly fun.

Supers can be quite annoying but everyone has them so it's not as bad.

The interceptor on the moon map can also be quite annoying but if you're good aim with Scout Rifles or Snipers then you should have no problem taking them out :yay: