Naughty Dog: An Uncharted Collection Would Be Really Cool to Have on PS4

In my opinion as long as they make them there will always be people to buy them. Just because YOU have played the games doesn't mean the next guy has. There excellent and critically acclaimed games so why not? There will always be people to play them whether they have played them before or not. Let the legacy continue! They are beautiful games we shouldn't just let them be forgotten.

Edited by Massmurderer2352

In my opinion as long as they make them there will always be people to buy them. Just because YOU have played the games doesn't mean the next guy has. There excellent and critically acclaimed games so why not? There will always be people to play them whether they have played them before or not. Let the legacy continue! They are beautiful games we shouldn't just let them be forgotten.

Exactly! Don't see the problem with remasters. Personally I'd prefer to be able to get all games from PS1 to PS3 in 1080p @ 60fps but I'm weird that way... I also like buying Blurays of movies I love that I've previously owned (or still own) on DVD.

Having played a lot on the PC until a couple years ago, every time I'd get a new machine I re-installed old classics and enjoyed them again at higher framerates and higher resolutions.

• Like 1

Bring on as many HD Collections as they can do.  You may not want to buy it again, but I'm playing most PS2 classics just now on PS3 for the first time.

Also, I don't like to look at it as a remaster so much as a port.  Why not put games on more systems? 

I think remasters are good for the many Sony converters for this gen. There are many great exclusives they missed out on the PS3, and they deserve the privilege to experience these PS3 exclusives on next-gen.

For the many loyal Sony fans however, are sitting around, twiddling their thumbs and sighing, waiting for a new game that they've never experienced.

I missed out on a few ps2 gems and got to play them on the ps3. I'm sure there are many that are cheering at this news.

Yes, but some remakes will offer new things to people who already played it, Metro Redux is a good example.

I personally think it is pretty smart on their behalf. Not only that, but it is also perfect for fans of Uncharted who are hyped for Uncharted 4 to have something to play on their Ps4 Uncharted related while waiting for the 4th game to come out. It really is not surprising at all. I had a feeling that they were going to make Ratchet and clank for vita, ended up happening lol. I already played Uncharted 1-3 on ps3 so idk if I would get it again, but of course just because I wouldn't play them all again, doesn't mean that somebody else wouldn't.

Yeah! Bring it, I love those games!

To all the people whining about "remastered" games, if you are not interested you can simply choose not to buy them. No one is forcing you to do so! These new versions of older games might be something for people who never played the original or just want to play the game a second time.