Hello, I'm Poyuma!

ZayyLace

I am not the biggest into forums but this one seems to be pretty friendly so I might become more active on it. I am Poyuma and I like to create trophy guides for people who need it. I have already created 5 for this website and I hope to make more in the future. 

I also have 1 question in which if you don't know the answer then its fine. Is there a way to make a guide that includes the DLC instead of making a separate guide? I have seen it has been done for the Borderlands 2 guide and I would like to do it for the Skyrim guide I will be making. 

Thanks to anyone that can help me out! It is great to be on this site!

- PoyumaPS (Poyuma)

Hey welcome to the friendly forums man :) I too enjoy making trophy guides.

To answer your question, you have to make a separate guide for the DLC's. That way it is more organized and easier to find. I am a little confused about that though; since the Uncharted 3 guide has the whole game with DLC included in it. Also, since i have a trophy guide made with DLC in it, i can add info to those DLC trophies into the main guide without making separate guides, the Guide Team will have to clear that up, i think they made it a rule shortly after the guide system was released.

Edited by X_RaceKing_X

Welcome to the forums, Poyuma! I love to make guides too. I'm currently doing one with Langy. (For AC Brotherhood)

Hey welcome to the friendly forums man :) I too enjoy making trophy guides.

To answer your question, you have to make a separate guide for the DLC's. That way it is more organized and easier to find. I am a little confused about that though; since the Uncharted 3 guide has the whole game with DLC included in it. Also, since i have a trophy guide made with DLC in it, i can add info to those DLC trophies into the main guide without making separate guides, the Guide Team will have to clear that up, i think they made it a rule shortly after the guide system was released.

To answer the question, no, you have to make separate guides for DLCs. About the complete trophy guides, The Uncharted 3 and Borderlands 2 guides (along with any guide I didn't mention) were created before the guide team made the rule that the two were to be separate. Tbh, I think users should have the option to either make a complete trophy guide (Base + DLC) or just a trophy guide (Base), like the option to make a trophy guide or gameplay guide. Edited by TheLastSurvivor

To answer the question, no, you have to make separate guides for DLCs. About the complete trophy guides, The Uncharted 3 and Borderlands 2 guides (along with any guide I didn't mention) were created before the guide team made the rule that the two were to be separate. Tbh, I think users should have the option to either make a complete trophy guide (Base + DLC) or just a trophy guide (Base), like the option to make a trophy guide or gameplay guide.

I think those DLC portions in UC3 and others should be moved to a separate guide, since there is no roadmap or overview for them:( that is another BIG factor