Rare Trophy Hunters League - Part 2

I've copied the post and it was still there... I don't actually know why tbh, maybe because of the second season? I don't mind getting rid of it but I am not sure why ExHaseo has left it there, I'll ask him and let everyone know if it will stay there or not.

Whats everyone thinking of platinuming this go around?

Im going to finish payday the hiest and lbp 2

My plans this season: Kingdom Hearts, Muramasa Rebirth, LBPK, and Puppeteer. I game hop a lot though so this most likely will change doods

"I also got rid of the list of banned games. Instead, I just restated the rules that games that take less than 1 hour for non-plat games don't count, plat games that take less than 10 hours don't count, and any auto-pop games don't count. I changed it because I think having the full list there made it feel a bit more limiting."

I can't actually quote across two threads I don't think...

The list of banned games were taken off, it's on page 9 of the old thread. So is it banned or not? 

I do remember him saying that but looks like it is still in the OP though dood

EDIT: Oh well looks like vjuchen beat me to punch and is already on the case. Guess this is why vjuchen is running the show and not me doods xD

Edited by Batprinny doods

"I also got rid of the list of banned games. Instead, I just restated the rules that games that take less than 1 hour for non-plat games don't count, plat games that take less than 10 hours don't count, and any auto-pop games don't count. I changed it because I think having the full list there made it feel a bit more limiting."

I kinda think he wanted to say that he just deleted the list of games like Sly 1, Sly Thieves in time and God of War and replaced them with the rules because the rule of the platinum under 10 hours has included all the games on the list. in his last sentence he is saying "having the full list there"

I think that's what he wanted to say and that is why Battle Fantasia is still on the list, because it has a Platinum above 10 hours.

Edited by vjuchen

I kinda think he wanted to say that he just deleted the list of games like Sly 1, Sly Thieves in time and God of War and replaced them with the rules because the rule of the platinum under 10 hours has included all the games on the list. in his last sentence he is saying "having the full list there"

I think that's what he wanted to say and that is why Battle Fantasia is still on the list, because it has a Platinum above 10 hours.

Yeah sounds like he just took the list off the OP but didnt lift the ban of those games. I remember he banned Battle Fantasia because he felt there were too many easy ultra rares you could get quickly dood

Edited by Batprinny doods

I think Singstar should also be flagged, because every trophy is UR and you can get like 40 in a short sitting. Anyway, good luck everyone for this week. I might be earning some Doom 3 trophies, as well as some Sniper Ghost Warrior ones. Not sure how rare most of the trophies are, but both plats are UR :o

I think Singstar should also be flagged, because every trophy is UR and you can get like 40 in a short sitting. Anyway, good luck everyone for this week. I might be earning some Doom 3 trophies, as well as some Sniper Ghost Warrior ones. Not sure how rare most of the trophies are, but both plats are UR :o

Could be something to look into dood. How short of a setting could the trophies be earned dood?

Hopefully you dont earn both those plats this week dood. The game I'm currently playing is only an uncommon plat so might not have many points within this first week of the season.

Just to let you guys know,  Singstar XMB  and Vessel will be on the blacklist from now on b ecause you can get a bunch of UR in a short amount of time.

My decision comes from BattleFantasia being on the blacklist.

Edit:

Why Singstar XMB and not Singstar disc version?

The answer is simple, the UR on Singstar disc version (especially the online trophies) are taking a long time to get.

Edited by vjuchen

Just to let you guys know,  Singstar XMB  and Vessel will be on the blacklist from now on b ecause you can get a bunch of UR in a short amount of time.

My decision comes from BattleFantasia being on the blacklist.

Edit:

Why Singstar XMB and not Singstar disc version?

The answer is simple, the UR on Singstar disc version (especially the online trophies) are taking a long time to get.

That's fair, I was thinking of doing Singstar and the EU version of Vessel, will still probably do both, but Singstar some time later.

For the league, I'm 5 minutes from the Rocksmith 2014 plat but saving it for tomorrow >: ). Also will be doing Crysis 3, finishing off the Payday 1 plat and the rest of what I play will depend if I can get my PS+ renewed soon to play stuff like LBPK. Oh and I'll also be running for my fastest Terraria plat time in the next week or two.

BattleFantasia is still blacklisted and will stay there so you should think about if you still intend to playing it in the league :)

And I think of getting the Platinum of Payday The Heist, Payday 2, Medieval Moves, Smart as..., Diablo III, Modnation Racers Road Trip and some others, if everthing will work fine and if I'm not to tired from work :)

Good choices i hope u get alot of enjoyment from diablo 3! And payday 2 is a cake walk except for that lame luck trophy.. Guessing game

Good luck to all this season

lol i threw my hat in for this season, guess i was over looked. carry on

Sorry and yes you were overlooked.

If you still want to participate then I'll make an exception in this league and you can be the 16th one but the last 4 will be kicked out then, when there are 3 people on the waiting list.

Let me know please till tomorrow

The dive in trophy was a pain... also the 10 lvl in a row without dying, and also the create trophy.. but i had a lot of fun with zajac whilst playing all LBP games :wub:

Just wanted to remind everyone to upload your scores before 12AM (GMT -8)  :)

Edit: yes yes you are correct blazikiller^^

Edited by vjuchen
  • Like 1

Week 1 Scores:

1. zajac9999 - 546 points
  2. Blazikiller - 541 points
  3. vjuchen - 474 points
  4. THCBudz - 430 points
  5. Precision-Playy - 322 points
  6. TheAkittaja123 - 240 points
  7. dragnierkira - 218 points
  8. BeautifulTorment - 181 points
  9. cybershark91 - 116 points
  10. man_with_wdjat - 77 points
  11. ShogunCroCop - 49 points
  12. allenbird - 40 points
  13. XShadowYakuzaX - 31 points
  14. TheLastSurvivorD - 10 points
  15. HcG-_Clawz - 0 points

Overall Rankings:

1. zajac9999 - 15 points
  2. Blazikiller - 14 points
  3. vjuchen - 13 points
  4. THCBudz - 12 points
  5. Precision-Playy - 11 points
  6. TheAkittaja123 - 10 points
  7. dragnierkira - 9 points
  8. BeautifulTorment - 8 points
  9. cybershark91 - 7 points
  10. man_with_wdjat - 6 points
  11. ShogunCroCop - 5 points
  12. allenbird - 4 points
  13. XShadowYakuzaX - 3 points
  14. TheLastSurvivorD - 2 points
  15. HcG-_Clawz - 1 point

congratulation to zajac for taking first place this week. also congratulation to THCBudz, Blazikiller and zajac for earning an ultra rare platinum ^_^

Edited by vjuchen