Meachs Checklist

Meacham

I liked reading your thoughts on the platinums you've listed so far and I have looked at the rest of your Platinums, and you have an amazing collection of Platinums. :) Resistance 2, Bulletstorm, Metal Gear Rising, Dead Space 2, this is definetly one of the best collections I've ever seen. Can't wait to see this when you've listed all 54 Platinums and the plats you're going to get in the future.

(btw, I see the layout is almost identical to the layout I use in my hideout. I'm completely fine with this and You have nothing to apologize for, as it won't and isn't offending anyone who used something similar to this layout. I'm sure others will feel the same way as others have done the same in the past.)

• Like 1

I liked reading your thoughts on the platinums you've listed so far and I have looked at the rest of your Platinums, and you have an amazing collection of Platinums. :) Resistance 2, Bulletstorm, Metal Gear Rising, Dead Space 2, this is definetly one of the best collections I've ever seen. Can't wait to see this when you've listed all 54 Platinums and the plats you're going to get in the future.

(btw, I see the layout is almost identical to the layout I use in my hideout. I'm completely fine with this and You have nothing to apologize for, as it won't and isn't offending anyone who used something similar to this layout. I'm sure others will feel the same way as others have done the same in the past.)

I appreciate the feedback, it's nice to know someone appreciates my thoughts on the games I've played. I have no idea if anyone even read them but I'm glad someone does. I will try and update it as quickly as I can. Doing 10 at a time seems the most logical thing at the moment without causing myself to have a headache.

Also thanks for saying it's okay to use the layout, I briefly looked at others list to see what kind of layout I wanted to use and liked yours the most. I'm definitely not really creative when it comes to that, I'm more of a simple kind of guy.

• Like 1

Damn, you must have a lot of skill to beat MG Rising Revengeance on Max difficulty for the first time and still get no damage from the bosses!

I find it really hard to beat it on Revengeance, do you have any tips to beat Metal Gear Excelsus without getting damaged?

This is what I think I used as some sort of guide pal. Trust me it's more luck than anything because anything can hit you.

It was the same with Sam, I managed to find a method and for the senator I used some other videos, video guides are quite helpful.

That FIFA 14 Trophy looks like such a nice platinum   :holy: Very nice collection

You should go for it if you have the game pal, pretty easy to be honest. :)

Edited by Meacham93

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The problem is now that I have no idea what to play, if anyone could point something out of my backlog list I might get to work on it straight away.

I'd say try getting to work on Crysis 2 as soon as you can, as you'll need to invest a fair number of hours into the MP in order to reach level 50, unless you happen to be very skilled at the game, which might cut your time down a bit.  The many different Skill Kills will undoubtedly require boosting though.

LBP Karting reportedly has very glitchy MP trophies and shoddy servers, so it may be wise to get that game's online out of the way as soon as you can.  Good luck with whatever you do play next though. :)

Edited by StewartBros

I'd say try getting to work on Crysis 2 as soon as you can, as you'll need to invest a fair number of hours into the MP in order to reach level 50, unless you happen to be very skilled at the game, which might cut your time down a bit.  The many different Skill Kills will undoubtedly require boosting though.

LBP Karting reportedly has very glitchy MP trophies and shoddy servers, so it may be wise to get that game's online out of the way as soon as you can.  Good luck with whatever you do play next though. :)

Does it say Crysis 2? ooopps it's meant to say Crysis 3, I do need to order Crysis 2 though so you're not wrong I probably should start cracking as it won't be long before it's down for good.

Also thanks for the suggestions, seems a lot of people don't like to give ideas but oh well, currently working on Killzone HD but will go for one of them when I finished!

• 3 months later...

I recommend you to play on:

PS3: Uncharted 1-3, i think you will like this games, its not so hard and enjoyment is very high. Borderlands 1-2 funny game, and easy platinum, if you want platinum and 100% from dlc you MUST have some friend who will help you to boost dlc with Moxxie - from first game. Second Borderlands is... a little boring - after playing Borderlands 1 - but still they have some crazy heros (it looks like family of Joker from Batman :)) in this game so for them you can play. Deus Ex: Human revolution one of the best game where you must sneak (play stealthy? do i spell this good?). Love this game, almost just like love old Deus Ex. Heavy Rain - its one of good drama game. Damn! this ending was damn good! didnt expect that. Mass Effect 2-3 one of my favorite games. Highly recommend! Hell Yeah! funny and short game, however its 100% not platinum. Oddworld Strangers Wrath - i have seen that you have this on Vita, so you know what to do on PS3 :)Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell HD - i recommend all 3 games. They nice to play even after those few years. Resident Evil 5 - good game - i bought xbox 360 for this game - but if you want platinum and 100% from dlc you must have partner to co-op, or you will rage for one trophy. Dead Island - if you want to stress out just play it. Dont think, and platinum will pop-out in no time :) Its alos good game. hitman Absolution - one of my favorite game where you can sneak and think how to kill somebody without alarm. Im hope that there will be continue to this series. sleeping Dogs - alternative for GTA, and its very good. I like it, that it was in oriental style/place. Easy platinum. Sly cooper 1-3 - easy platinum, but its boring, and not for all, i recommend onlu beacuse its easy and quick platinum - didnt do platinum from Sly3 beacuse i was so bored of this game :/ skyrim - epic game 100 hours to platinum, but still, its worth! Tomb Raider - quick and easy platinum, quite nice story also. Dishonored - one of the best game where you must to sneak. Very good! Hitman 2-3 - why? yes, beacuse you must to think and sneak (yes, i lkie to sneak :))

PS4: Dead NAtion - one of the best game from PS+ and very good game. But you must have friend to co-op. And he must know how to play this. Wolfenstein new Order - very easy platinum, good story i recommend this. Need for Speed Rivals - boring as hell game, but easy platinum, however it takes some time - later you did the same things over and over. And only for easy plat i recommend this. The Walking dead season one - very good game with great story from Telltale, also i recommend game  from them The Wolf among Us - also based on comic book, with great plot and nice ending :)Rayman Legends - its... pure fun. But platinum take you some time. For me it was 8 months and two pads. If you have GREAT skill, and i mean it GREAT like makers of this game, it will take you only 3 months. But still i recommend this. Alien Isolation - if there wouldnt be Dragon Age - i would say it should be GOTY. whats more to say? Its that good like Alien 2 and 3. I love this game. Best game with Alien in title. Dragon Age Insomething - for me its GOTY 2014. One of best game from Bioware and real rpg since... Planscape Torment? Well Fallout 3 was also good but not that good. Middle Earth shadow of Mordor - nice and quick game also easy platinum. Story its nice but have BIG holes. IF you like fantasy, i recommend, if not then dont play it. LAst but not least: Residnet Evil HD - my first RE was RE4 and i love it. But this... its much better. Its pure oldschool. But not so easy platinum - not for me, and i dont think i will do this. But i recommend!

PSVITA: Pixel Junk Ultimate Shooter - easy platinum with 2-3 hard/medium trophy - if you have good skill you will aks where are those? Gravity Rush - nice game with good story, but you must have good skill - which i dont have, and i didnt hav patience for this game (hate do things for time :/) But still i recommend this. Persona 4 golden - damn. Best game on Vita - for me - with platinum, but! You must play more than 100 hours or more to have platinum... And... If you want to RAGE, almost throw your Vita or PS4 and curse me like hell... play Sound Shapes - one of the most hardcore game i ever played. BUT! If you make platinum, you can load save on PS4/Vita and make without playing this second platinum, and two more on japanise version. So you have some little bonus for this freaking game. Still... dont recommend doing this. You will destroy your console and it will ruin your day/

I hope it help and sorry for my english.

Very nice collection you got! Are you planning to get the :platinum: for both DmC 2 and 3? (Since you platted the first one, I'm sure you can get 2 and 3 as well)   :). Oh, and nice job getting the Resistance 2 :platinum::D

Ohh yes! I am going to start them very soon, DmC 1 is a lot easier than the other 2 but I'm willing to give them a right good crack. Thanks very much on Resistance 2, it glitched on me but I got it in the end :D

I recommend you to play on:

PS3: Uncharted 1-3, i think you will like this games, its not so hard and enjoyment is very high. Borderlands 1-2 funny game, and easy platinum, if you want platinum and 100% from dlc you MUST have some friend who will help you to boost dlc with Moxxie - from first game. Second Borderlands is... a little boring - after playing Borderlands 1 - but still they have some crazy heros (it looks like family of Joker from Batman :)) in this game so for them you can play. Deus Ex: Human revolution one of the best game where you must sneak (play stealthy? do i spell this good?). Love this game, almost just like love old Deus Ex. Heavy Rain - its one of good drama game. Damn! this ending was damn good! didnt expect that. Mass Effect 2-3 one of my favorite games. Highly recommend! Hell Yeah! funny and short game, however its 100% not platinum. Oddworld Strangers Wrath - i have seen that you have this on Vita, so you know what to do on PS3 :)Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell HD - i recommend all 3 games. They nice to play even after those few years. Resident Evil 5 - good game - i bought xbox 360 for this game - but if you want platinum and 100% from dlc you must have partner to co-op, or you will rage for one trophy. Dead Island - if you want to stress out just play it. Dont think, and platinum will pop-out in no time :) Its alos good game. hitman Absolution - one of my favorite game where you can sneak and think how to kill somebody without alarm. Im hope that there will be continue to this series. sleeping Dogs - alternative for GTA, and its very good. I like it, that it was in oriental style/place. Easy platinum. Sly cooper 1-3 - easy platinum, but its boring, and not for all, i recommend onlu beacuse its easy and quick platinum - didnt do platinum from Sly3 beacuse i was so bored of this game :/ skyrim - epic game 100 hours to platinum, but still, its worth! Tomb Raider - quick and easy platinum, quite nice story also. Dishonored - one of the best game where you must to sneak. Very good! Hitman 2-3 - why? yes, beacuse you must to think and sneak (yes, i lkie to sneak :))

PS4: Dead NAtion - one of the best game from PS+ and very good game. But you must have friend to co-op. And he must know how to play this. Wolfenstein new Order - very easy platinum, good story i recommend this. Need for Speed Rivals - boring as hell game, but easy platinum, however it takes some time - later you did the same things over and over. And only for easy plat i recommend this. The Walking dead season one - very good game with great story from Telltale, also i recommend game  from them The Wolf among Us - also based on comic book, with great plot and nice ending :)Rayman Legends - its... pure fun. But platinum take you some time. For me it was 8 months and two pads. If you have GREAT skill, and i mean it GREAT like makers of this game, it will take you only 3 months. But still i recommend this. Alien Isolation - if there wouldnt be Dragon Age - i would say it should be GOTY. whats more to say? Its that good like Alien 2 and 3. I love this game. Best game with Alien in title. Dragon Age Insomething - for me its GOTY 2014. One of best game from Bioware and real rpg since... Planscape Torment? Well Fallout 3 was also good but not that good. Middle Earth shadow of Mordor - nice and quick game also easy platinum. Story its nice but have BIG holes. IF you like fantasy, i recommend, if not then dont play it. LAst but not least: Residnet Evil HD - my first RE was RE4 and i love it. But this... its much better. Its pure oldschool. But not so easy platinum - not for me, and i dont think i will do this. But i recommend!

PSVITA: Pixel Junk Ultimate Shooter - easy platinum with 2-3 hard/medium trophy - if you have good skill you will aks where are those? Gravity Rush - nice game with good story, but you must have good skill - which i dont have, and i didnt hav patience for this game (hate do things for time :/) But still i recommend this. Persona 4 golden - damn. Best game on Vita - for me - with platinum, but! You must play more than 100 hours or more to have platinum... And... If you want to RAGE, almost throw your Vita or PS4 and curse me like hell... play Sound Shapes - one of the most hardcore game i ever played. BUT! If you make platinum, you can load save on PS4/Vita and make without playing this second platinum, and two more on japanise version. So you have some little bonus for this freaking game. Still... dont recommend doing this. You will destroy your console and it will ruin your day/

I hope it help and sorry for my english.

That's a lot of suggestions. I bet this post took a while & I am thankful for it. I have played most that you have mentioned and I own the others so what you have recommended shouldn't be too bad. I will however make a note on what I don't have and add a list so I know what to look into next.

We have a pretty similar taste it seems so I will definitely take on board what you say. 

Thanks a lot for the post. :)

Nice Plat collection!, some really good games you have in there, the MG Rising one is quite impressive. 

Ohh yes! I am going to start them very soon, DmC 1 is a lot easier than the other 2 but I'm willing to give them a right good crack. Thanks very much on Resistance 2, it glitched on me but I got it in the end 

Well the second is easy as piss, but I'll agree since I found it to be so bad, that I can help myself to find difficulty when it comes to simply play that game, anyway you should give Bayonetta a try since you look to like Hack and Slash games, also Sleeping dogs is a great game that is missing on your Plat collection, you should consider picking it up and correct that  ;) .

Nice Plat collection!, some really good games you have in there, the MG Rising one is quite impressive. 

Well the second is easy as piss, but I'll agree since I found it to be so bad, that I can help myself to find difficulty when it comes to simply play that game, anyway you should give Bayonetta a try since you look to like Hack and Slash games, also Sleeping dogs is a great game that is missing on your Plat collection, you should consider picking it up and correct that  ;) .

Was DmC2 easier than the first? I played it a long while ago and thought it was? I definitely know 3 is harder than all of them.

I actually have never played Bayonetta so I'm willing to add that to my recommendations, however Sleeping Dogs I already own. It's in my wardrobe, the PS3 version anyway. I'll make sure that I rent the PS4 version to. :D