Official SotM XV

cmgravekeeper

Signature of the Month XV  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite signature.

LMAO at all those posts! xD

I like the Dragon and Final Fantasy Summons themes, possible ones in the future for sure.

Next SotM theme will be Assassin's Creed. I'll make the official thread this weekend, though you can start making your entries now.

Well that's just squidtastic another theme based on some shit-tier game

Edited by Ramonachan
  • Like 1

I wouldn't call AC bad, no. The original has cool concepts and it was pretty mindblowing when it first came out, II is a bit overrated yes, Brotherhood was enjoyable, Revelations is abysmal, III and IV are pretty awesome.

I better get cooking, think I know who i'll use...

• Like 1

I'd argue that using my favourite character in a signature would be a factor in swaying me to vote for it.

It depends. Using your favorite characters is indeed a factor that could be important, but SotM is not a competition in which you have to vote for the best character after all. In the end, the most important thing should be the visual aspect, because it's a competition between graphics made by different users.

• Like 1

It depends. Using your favorite characters is indeed a factor that could be important, but SotM is not a competition in which you have to vote for the best character after all. In the end, the most important thing should be the visual aspect, because it's a competition between graphics made by different users.

It doesn't depend for me! I vote how I wanna! You can't tell me what to do! *sulk* *pout* xD
  • Like 2

It doesn't depend for me! I vote how I wanna! You can't tell me what to do! *sulk* *pout* xD

Let me think about it... NO! :D

No, seriously, there are so many different ways to choose your favorite, there's no right way. Every person got their own preferences, so everything is fine xD

Edited by Izularia
  • Like 2

You can't hate every theme chosen for the SotM! And AC is a good game! xD

I'd argue that using my favourite character in a signature would be a factor in swaying me to vote for it.

Well let's say it's a PS3 theme, and you're an Altair/Assassin's Creed fan and hate Final Fantasy. Would you really choose this first signature over the second (both mine)? I can't say who or how people should vote, though I agree with the concept of voting for the better signature and not the character. :P

FGZQh.png

ttvVCEy.png

I wouldn't call AC bad, no. The original has cool concepts and it was pretty mindblowing when it first came out, II is a bit overrated yes, Brotherhood was enjoyable, Revelations is abysmal, III and IV are pretty awesome.

I better get cooking, think I know who i'll use...

We're like total opposites. Original had cool concepts, II was amazing and it really sparked the future of the franchise with it's story and vastly improved gameplay. Brotherhood was decent, better fighting gameplay but the story wasn't as good. Revelations took it to a new level in my opinion with the fighting and story. III kinda sucked because Connor spent more time assassinating flowers and rabbits than actual people, and the fighting was less Assassin-like and more brute strength. I just started playing IV, but it seems to focus a bit too much on the ships, but it's decent so far.

Well let's say it's a PS3 theme, and you're an Altair/Assassin's Creed fan and hate Final Fantasy. Would you really choose this first signature over the second (both mine)? I can't say who or how people should vote, though I agree with the concept of voting for the better signature and not the character. :P

FGZQh.png

ttvVCEy.png

Wha... It's hard to put myself in that situation when I'm a fan of Assassin's Creed too and Altaïr is my favourite Assassin... :S
  • Like 1

I would also like a Final Fantasy theme (of any kind) surprisingly!

Also we can have a Final Fantasy related theme, it just can't be exactly Final Fantasy. Examples: Final Fantasy Summons, Final Fantasy Girls, Final Fantasy Villains, Final Fantasy Creatures, Square Enix, etc anything a long those lines technically could work. The Square Enix would include similar games like Kingdom of Hearts and what not.

• Like 1

Also we can have a Final Fantasy related theme, it just can't be exactly Final Fantasy. Examples: Final Fantasy Summons, Final Fantasy Boobs*, Final Fantasy Villains, Final Fantasy Creatures, Square Enix, etc anything a long those lines technically could work. The Square Enix would include similar games like Kingdom of Hearts and what not.

*Fixed xD

• Like 1